Gearbest's 2014 FIFA World Cup GIVEAWAY: Germany VS Argentina---Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip (CQG S1 "clone")

joke’s on us. this contest wasn’t valid for yesterday’s game.

edit: yes, it was. it just wasn’t added to the first post. excuse me.

Is Alcius the official winner?

If yes, congrats Alcius. You won a nice light. Especially if you like to mod lights. Thanks Gearbest.

We’ve another competitor

Opps, sorry. Best of luck you 2. Thanks Nbabu.

You guys are amazing! I can’t help but admire you. And I have to quote what @Nbabu said “You’ve predicted it very well, to bad for the extra time. I have to say I’m really impressed by the US team. I’m very interested what they will do against the Germans!” Thanks Nbabu you were saying what I want to say :wink:

1. #295 syracuse Portugal 2 – USA 2
2. #297 deckart USA 2 port 2
3. #306 Alcius USA 2 – Portugal 2

So who will be the :crown: among these three sharp guys?

So, our winner is

3. #306 Alcius USA 2 – Portugal 2

Congratulations! Alcius! :crown: I will send you a PM to get your shipping info!

Thanks to everyone that participated!
Are you still interested in next game? Which teams? Can some let me know something :party:

USA - Germany?
Brazile - Chili?
Netherlands - Mexico?

England vs Costa Rica, USA vs Germany and Netherlands vs Mexico!

Why not use this as the next gift?
Olight 13S
The price is reasonable so maybe that you could give away a few of them?
About the world cup:
USA vs Germany
Netherlands vs Mexico
France vs Ecuador

Which games? All of them!

I second the motion of a few cheaper lights rather than one big one.

How about a Roche F6 (with charger head?), olight i3s, or something similar?

So extra time killed my chances off? Wow, even Im surprised i got that close.

Germany 3 v USA 1. Sorry, US, I think this might be as far as you go. Nope, bugger it.

USA 2 : Germany 1 If thats the game were betting on.

So the final score of the USA-Portugal soccer game is :

OlightSR 51 - Alcius 1 :wink:

Thanks to GearBest for this nice flashlight and the fun.

Count me in.

The USA is still somehow alive, even after the loss to Germany, they will now advance to round 16.

They will play in the knock-out round, and I am now still counting on their excellent play to advance even further…

USA did not look as good as Deutschland . I love the way they played. I pick Belgium USA 1-0 for Belgium . And Deutschland 3-1 over Algeria

France won again! :smiley:
Is this thread dead? I thought we would have giveaways until the end of the World Cup!

Germany vs Algeria

what a game!

Go germany go!
Sudacas go home!!

The game was crazy. Our best defense player was Neuer (the keeper). I though after the first game with 4:0 vs. Portugal, we will rush and win many games easily. I was so wrong.
My guesses for the next games: Belgium vs. USA 1-0 (sorry folks), Germany vs. France 1-0 (in the first 90 minutes, M. Klose will make the goal).

No way Germany will beat France!

Wait, John Cleese said no one should mention that…