Gearbest's 2014 FIFA World Cup GIVEAWAY: Germany VS Argentina---Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip (CQG S1 "clone")

I just received my emergency light I won in this contest!
Thank you very much gearbest!

I will do a little review about it later on.

I don’t know if this thread is dead or what but my pick today is USA 1-0.

Germany - Brazil: 2:0
Edit: What'S going on: 5:0 and only 30 minutes are gone. I think nobody would guess this before.

Germany - Brazil: 2:1

W T F!!!

Ole

Germany Brazil 8-0 (it's already 7-0 now) crazy!!!!

Brasil decime que se SIE-n-TE

GERMANY!
GERMANY!
GERMANY!

Alemães foderam-nos os sete buracos.

Dear johnnydoe,

Thanks for your info, hope you like that emergency light :wink:
Looking forward to your great review :beer:

Hey dear heggood, this thread will not dead until the world cup end! We are just waiting for the most excited moment, yeah, I know you know what I’m talking about :wink:

Germany? Netherlands? Argentina? Maybe you will be right, buddy, but who knows now :bigsmile:

My Send Nits B-650 arrived yesterday. I didn't have a chance to take it out, but I did peak into the package. It looks like a really cool light. I will do my best to post a review this weekend.

Thank you GearBest!

I think the most interesting combinations would be:
Final: Netherlands vs. Germany and third place game: Brazil vs. Argentina.
Germany and the Netherlands are like fire in water if you speak about soccer We make jokes about playing soccer of the Netherlands team and I think they do the same about our gameplay. This is not a new story, this is a history thing.
Brazil and Argentina seems to have the same soccer friendship.

This is not the only reason, why I would guess: The Netherlands will win with 2:0 vs. Argentina and in the final Germany will get the fourth star for the jersey, because we will win with 2:1 in the regular 90 minutes. One goal of Klose, the other of Müller or Kroos.

Germany is playing quite well!

Are you sure? The last game wasn’t so impressing only 7 goals… :party:

I hope Netherlands will win the next game, but I guess that as always Argentina wins with 1 goal of messi….

Dear ImA4Wheelr,

Thanks for your info, glad that you like it :bigsmile:
Waiting for your honest review!

Argentina 1-0

Finals! Germany FTW! 3:1 :party:

Ok, guys, the most excited moment is coming! 13 JUL Germany VS Argentina !! Valid prediction have to be posted before the game started.

Prize for this game: Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip

Yes, it’s the gb light from STARTED: GBGB: Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip (CQG S1 "clone").

5 winners who guess correctly(team and scores, not include penalty shoot-out) will win this light by random.org!
If no 5 correct answers, we will rock the rest for all who will participate Big smile

Good luck, and enjoy!

Personally, I hope Argentina win this game :smiley: I like Aguero……