GearBEST's Sale . Rovyvon A5 $15.99 . Convoy S21 $15.99

Jetbeam JET-I MK , Jetbeam JET-II MK
The Code you entered has expired.

Many codes end on July 30-31.
Just like it was at the end of June.

[quote=solRNY]

to good to be true?
has anyone tested these for capacity?

i tested these twice, trying to figure where i went wrong, though it is the same process for all other batteries i have tested prior…
/quote]

Mine came in friday (the ones I ordered on Jul 05, 2017) they were kinda low in Voltage 3.4V but they all tested above 3Ah on the opus at 1A. So you must have gotten an old batch or something.
I ordered another set a week on the 24th, I’ll test them also when they come in and let you know.

HKJ review states a 2884mAh capacity @1A and it goes far down to 2.8V. Don't know how low your OPUS revision discharges them (3.1V?), 100mAh or more if you discharged slower in 0.3V range, to me they look legit for a 30Q IMR.

Yep I received them @ 3,4V then I did a full test (charge-> discharge-> charge ) and all of them went over 3000mAh. I set the charge rate at 1A, so I believe the opus then discharges at 1A also. I have no clue to what V it discharges. I have also tested a 2nd set of 30Q that came from BG a few months ago that I just measured the voltage when I got em and just let em sit (waiting for the Q8) and they also test over 3000mAh.
They all (8) varied between 3054mAh and 3146mAh.

PS: I don’t really trust the opus for giving me the correct capacity of the cells, I don’t think I would trust any cheap charger for that but it gives me a nice reference for the future.

Ok. I'm glad you found your batteries to met your expectations.. Just few personal ( for me) notes.. Than I ll stop since this is not the appropriate thread. I would not define the opus cheap. Although surely there are "more expensive" chargers (m3000 among them). My lii500, my opus 3100 v2.2, my reaktor 300,and my M9710 m do comparable results (keeping in mind the miriad of variables involved even testing the same cell with the same device). Regards

$30 for a 4bay charger that can charge at 2A in 2bays and realtime voltage readout + analyzing+ internal resistance measure ment and reliable PS is cheap. Compare that to any 4bay X-tar or nitecore charger…. That’s what I mean by cheap.

Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watch
$ 17.59 code: GBand731

I have country specific coupon
for Imalent DX80 EU plug

Сoupon is valid only
for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Ask me if interested!

:cry:

Fin,

I sent you a pm, please reply.

Zdravo, XXX-Man!

Apparently this is also a country-dependent coupon.
Tomorrow I'll ask GearBEST to make it universal.

S poštovanjem, Fin17

Thank you Fin17!

Is there a code for “best rechargeable battery collection” . they show up in my shopping cart at regular price……
Thanks

Offers for July 31 - August 1
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watch
$ 17.59 code: GBand731

Thank you Fin.

Hello Fin, is it possible to make this coupon global as well?

HE4 2500mAh 20A 3.7V 18650 - 4 pcs
$ 13.25 code: Vgf719h

I'm in Brazil. Thank you!!

Sorry, but this promo page never contained the codes.

It consists of three parts: novelties, flash sales and battery cases.

Offers for August 2
Nitecore P16 XM-L T6 5-Mode 960lm
$ 36.95 code: P16GIFT
Nitecore MT22A XP - G2 S3 260LM Tan
$ 22.95 code: MMTDeal
Xiaomi Yeelight Children LED Ceiling Light
$ 79.99 code: ChildYlight
H96 - P DLP Mini Projector - 2+16GB
$ 189.99 code: GBH96P16
MIXZA 16GB SDHC Memory Card
$ 6.99 flash sale

Zanflare coupons updated - $19.99 for zanflare F1 NW !!!!

zanflare F2 XP-G3 - 4500-5000K
$ 12.99 code: F2deal

Hi Fin, for two weeks I ordered with code inr7ruc2 4x30Q batteries for 11,99USD got this today, all fine….
I like to buy another lot….can you reactivate the code ???
Jens