GearBEST's Sale . Rovyvon A5 $15.99 . Convoy S21 $15.99

1 4 me also, thanks :smiley:

none of your codes you sent me today work!!

Uhh… just bought the Utorch UT01… now I have to find a 14500 cell that fits.

Me too!!! I have some but they are too long, so I’ll just use some AA until I find a quality 14500!

Unprotected Sanyo 840 mAh fit nicely. Don’t think there are any protected 14500s that will fit unfortunately.

I have PKCell 14500 14500 Battery 3.7 V 750mAh http://s.aliexpress.com/eqIfQnae from aliexpress. I have good results with them. I measured more than 800mAh with Liitokala Lii500 Nor test function. And the UT01 puts out 693 lumens with them.

hubertgoldtop, Sirius9 - PM  :email:

Thank you for your reply Fin. Have a good day.

Coupons still worked when I sent you PM.

Hi Fin17,
could you send me a coupon for INR18650 – 30Q 18650 3000mAh – 4PCS

(it seems it is better to write here than in private message)

thanks a lot
Rska

The code has expired.

Please send me code for Nitecore TIP SS XP-G2 S3 - SILVER

Right but it is not a high drain cell. I’m wondering whether I should find a high drain cell to achieve max output in UT01.

Windyfire IMR14500 on MTN :wink: The EFEST IMR14500 are sold out, but the Windyfire are not.
And being you from the US, it will probably cost nothing :slight_smile:

Sorry for the off-topic! Back to topic :smiley: :arrow_right:

Thanks. On a second thought, I think I might just be willing to give up a little bit of output in turbo mode in exchange for more capacity, so I might get the unprotected Sanyo cell afterall.

I’ve been using those in the Manker E11 and have no complaints so far :wink:

It looks like the Sanyo is ok up until 2 amps or so, and even then it seems like it should be able to handle 2-3 amps for a short duration. An XP-L at 800 lumens shouldn’t be much past 2A, and how long are you going to be running this thing at 800 lumens anyway? If I had to guess, I think thermal constraints would be the limiting factor before the current drain of the Sanyo is a problem.

And 33% more runtime on the lower, more practical modes is definitely appealing.

Hi Fin17,
could you send me a coupon for INR18650 – 30Q 18650 3000mAh – 4PCS

This 30Q deal really made a big bang :smiley:
I envy you guys being able to receive li-ion cells, I ordered one innocent xiaomi night lamp that comes with 3 x alkaline AA batteries and they returned it to gearbest because, you know, 3 alkaline cells could blow up the plane and what then! :confounded: :person_facepalming:

P.S. Thanks Fin for TipSS code :+1:

Offers for October 26
JETBeam E40R SST40
USB Powered

$ 36.99 code: JE40R
Nitecore TIP CRI Nichia 219B BLACK
$ 22.99 code: TIPNDEAL
Nitecore TIP CRI Nichia 219B GRAY
$ 22.99 code: TIPNDEAL