Giveaway Closed-ASTROLUX "X" 21700 Flashlight -Which Astrolux product satisfied you the most? let us know what you think of it

I got the BLF A6 and I use it with the 18350 tube. At first it wouldn’t work but I found I had to screw it all the way down before it would work. I liked it so much I got two more of them to give away as gifts. When I got those I couldn’t get them to work no matter what. I let Banggood know about them and they said to make a youtube video about it and send it to them. Well, I don’t know how to make a youtube video and so I am stuck with them. I really like the one I have. I put a magnet on the back of it. It’s my edc. If only I could get the other two to work I’d be a happy camper.

For beauty and beast i have to say MF01 and with driver from Lexel it is now a perfect light with 12K Lumens of pure CRI 90 bliss.

I have several astrolux A01. I like it very much.

Favorites are SS/Cu X6, S41S, MF01, and MF02. Keep up the nice lights.

Thanks BG for the giveaway !

I own a S42, the light has a bad interface but the rest is fine.

BLF A6 (Astrolux S1) is my favorite from Astrolux!

Thanks BG for the giveaway!

S41, great light.

Astrolux S41…!

Thanks BG for the giveaway ! I like a lot my Astrolux MF02

I bought Astrolux a01

I have an Astrolux S1 with a warm tint, and an 18650 extension, great flashlight!

very rugged, I have not managed to destroy it yet (unlike several others…)

wle

I dont have an astrolux branded light, but i own many parts, switches, tailcaps, drivers, of which the A6 still is favourite. Wish they had a current regulated one as well

S41 with 18650 tube. Don’t use it much though. Would work well indoors but I don’t use my lights there.

i prefer s42s

Thanks for the giveaway. S42 is the only one I bought and it is OK for the price (had a voucher). Other than that I am hoping for an improved UI.

I have an Astrolux C8

I own two BLF Edition A-6 (the Astrolux S1), one warm and one cool. These are fantastic lights!

I also own two of your Astrolux AAA A01’s (green and blue). I love the very low moon-mode for navigating the dark house at night, so as to not disturb others. Or it can be used as a night light for the grandchildren.

Definitely going with the Nichia MF-01.

I have the S42 and, frankly, I am not a huge fan of it. good light, but weird UI.
Maybe a new driver will go in. the tint is beautiful though
count me in for this GAW! thank you.

I own a BLF Edition A-6 (the Astrolux S1), in cool white. I use the light every day. It is fantastic.