Giveaway SRK Three Toroid Driver - The Winner IS......

Wow! Count me in, please! :bigsmile:

Count me in.

Thank for your giveaway.

The winner is announced in the OP.

Congrats texaspyro, and thanks for the giveaway O-L!!!

But Congrats to the Winner, And Thanks For The Chance! :bigsmile:

Old-Lumens is still the Brightest Star in the Southern SKY :star:

Thanks OL for the giveaway. I’m sure if Texaspyro had not entered I would off won. :wink:

Congratulations Texaspyro

Many, many thanks Justin. My slobbering iron awaits its next victim!

Congrats texaspyro, thanks for the giveaway.

Congratz texas :slight_smile:

Congrats.

I got the driver in earlier in the week and mod’ed the sense amp feedback resistors. The sense resistors are different values for each LED (to kludge around the differing voltage drops in the circuit board wiring) I did not need to mod the sense amp connections.

Then I noticed something strange… it was wired up wrong at the factory! Check the photo in the first post. There is no wire on the L3- pad. The negative wires for LED2 and LED3 are both connected to the L2- pad. Since these drivers are basically three independent buck drivers on one board, that is a big no-no.

That whole light has been a joke and I'm not surprised. The LEDs were glued on top of wiresSurprised, pinching the wires. The head threads are so loose, it may fall offYell. Now the driver. What I think is that these were rejects that someone bought for pennies and then made them up to sell off. Probably in someone's home. (backyard Chinese factory).