【Giveaways】Cyansky P25 V2.0 flashlight Micro-arc Oxidation version is coming!

Nice light, I don’t have any MAO lights yet. Thanks for the giveaway!

Wow, now, that’s a NICE finish for a light

The MAO version looks really cool! :beer:

Ali Express is available now

Very good looking flashlight in a complete package!
It will be more perfect, if it could have a deep pocket clip or Thyrm LPC-like pocket clip.

Looks very good, I like it so much.

Interesting finish, now all depends on the cri:)

Looks like a pretty great light.
MAO finish looks really nice as well.
The clip is a little unfortunate though.
Went through the trouble of making a nice spot to attach a clip, but the clip itself is just… not great.

Excellent finish and it should be tough as nails.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Kirk

Looks very nice with this coating. And power ot the xhp70.3 is exciting. Thanks for giveaway.

Excellent finish.. interesting light.

Thanks for the giveaway
To nice that more and more vendors, use the micro-arc oxidation, it's such a nice finish.

Awesome light would love to EDC it with a deep pocket clip

Thanks for the giveaway! Would love to try this out.

Fred, can you share the coating thickness specifications that your supplier uses for MAO? In the main Convoy thread I asked about this and Simon quoted some numbers that looked very low for what I read about MAO processes, looked more like a type III anodize in thickness where it should be greater. Lots of things about the process and the finished coating look very attractive on all counts, glad to see Cyansky and some others bringing this to us!

To all, as for heat dissipation it doesn’t seem like this will affect anything appreciably for flashlights. In some other applications it could be a factor to consider since it is a little different than the qualities that various types of anodization have.

Excellent … I’ll take it.

The MAO finish looks really nice on this light.

Is heat dissipation as good as with hard anodization?

I like the fact that it uses the new XHP70.3. It would be even better if you could also offer it with 5000K or with the XHP70.3 HI for more throw.

MAO looks so good, and I really want a light with the XHP70.3 PLEASE :innocent:

Very interesting new light, thanks for the giveaway.