GONE.

It’s CW, there is no NW option on that light that I know of. Really thinking about that light. Have a coupon from Olight for 30% off from the Olight store I am thinking about using.

Ya’ll should have really realized this guy was full of shit when you look back at all his past post. Just a game player. Drink beer, play on internet. Done. That’s his life.

Well the only post I had seen was this OP.
I guess you could say I got got.

I traded it. For 5 9LED lights. Imagine, 5x1.

No worries. He will move on soon. You are good people Enderman, nobody will keep you down my friend. :slight_smile:

Use it. You won’t be sorry. I lit it yesterday and like it. It’s a combination of flood and throw.
Or a very strong, concentrated flood, if you wish. Paid 30$ from a dealer friend.
Picked it up at his warehouse. It feels like a Surefire, well, almost.
At least, the copied the double clip.
Also bought a JKK 36 with a 70.2. SMO/3000k. Very yellow light. Nice.
Three 18650. Power bank, 2 USB. It’s like a Maglite on steroids. Side switch too.
Charges the battery holder by mini plug, even out of the light. And indicates juice left. You can use 1, 2 or three 18650. Won’t fit in your pocket, thought.
Beats the Warrior by a mile. Also 30 dollars.

Now, can you tell me what CW and NW means?.

Carlos,

With your emphysema at 69 years old and by your own admissions only 6 more years to live. Why do you feel the need to bother these fine people?

I wouldn’t know the difference. A light is a light. Ah, but it has the breathing eye. That’s different.

Forgot to mention the last check up with the Pulmo he told me I can buy green bananas.
I will see them ripe. Thanks to have been vaping for the last 6 years with no tobacco use,
I blew 101 percentage. Now with the constant use of the pool, I expect to blow 103.
If things keep looking up, I will die with the emphysema, not from it.

Yes they are.

Typo.

I went to Bama in Toscaloosa. To pick up my wife when she graduated as an MD.
Roll Tide, Roll!!!.

Bet you are, aren’t you.

Typo.

It sold. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Indeed. All the spots are in one lumen.

Bet you are.

PM received.

It’s a CW.

CW.