GONE.

No. Not really.

An ignorant sucker.

Let’s not get offensive. I recent that. I’m not a scammer. Scammer don’t deliver FYI.
It’s a free country. I can price my merchandise as low or as high as I see fit.
Have you heard about FREE ENTERPRISE?.

Thank you. Yes, you were, Sense of humor doesn’t abound here, I perceive.

Your fellow BLFers were trying to play hard ball with the Master.

I’ll take Canuck dollars any day.

What??

No problem. I have more. Only due to the new Chinese tariffs the price went up slightly.
Now is 750 in Canadian dollars.

Are you German by any chance?.

Indeed.

Ok, i voted you rude, geez calm down a bit, this used to be a fun space

pepsi or coke?

None. I prefer pure, beautiful, clear water.

Who said anything about coupons? Are you talking about a different thread?

The 1st Amendment applies to the both of us.

Read the whole thread if you are so inclined. It’s in there.

Yes it does on your property or in public until it encroaches on the rights of others. But this isnt a public owned forum. It’s owned by a private citizen. With rules to become a member. So the 1st amendment doesn’t apply here. You can say what you wish but won’t protect one from a ban. Just as it won’t stop a protester from pepper spray and a couple batons to the eye. Kinda like those bakeries that refused to make gay wedding cake. Finally upheld by the supreme court. Private businesses can see and do things as they see fit within reason. Such as all men or all women clubs.
Never understood the cake thing. If someone says I won’t make your cake your lifestyle is against my religion. I wouldn’t want them to make the cake anymore. They’d probably piss in it. Move on to the next.

+1 , exactly my thoughts.
And try your first amendment in my country, the cops will put you in jail

Well with all the good legal weed and shrooms over there I don’t think I’d need much 1st amendment rights I’d be happy in my own little world.