Good 50mA or 100mA USB-A charger?

I have some Bluetooth devices that need a slow gentle charge along with some small batteries that need <=100mA so, I'm looking for a better quality power "block" but, I'm only finding generic options out of China. Slow charging a cellphone probably isn't a problem for these but, I don't want to trash the charge capability (or other bad things) of a small Bluetooth device or overheat a 10440 or similar small cell.

Where should I be looking to find a good quality LOW POWER USB-A power source? A multi-USB-A hub would be nice but, a single USB-A block would work too!

TIA, Sid

I’m not sure if this qualifies but, you an get the ULG 2x AA Solar battery charger as it outputs only up to 150ma and on a load maybe a bit less. It has usb to dc interchaneable head adapter it comes with as well as the two nimh batteries. Amazon.com

I've been using an old 180ma mini USB charger that came with a long-defunct Bluetooth earpiece for slow charging of various devices. It has a mini-USB male terminal. I bought a few USB-mini-to-USB-C adapters that work fine for my USB-C devices. I also have an old 700ma USB-A charger that i plug a USB-A-to-USB-C cable into for faster charging.

This 180ma charger appears to be identical to the one I have from a few years ago. A little higher output than your desired spec.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/371646138779?hash=item5687d6099b:g:XWkAAOSwMNxXUcCp

slmjim