Goose and chicken Light

That’s way too nice to see chicken poop and mud all over it in less than a weeks time lol …

PS-I forgot to mention that it needs to be easy to clean, shockproof and weatherproof too (she has to go out in the rain sometimes )

PS#2 - I did find this one on amazon; 12V 3500K :

htt p//www.amazon.com/QUANS-Floodlight-Waterproof-Outdoor-Garden/dp/B00EH4ANV6/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1387842131&sr=1-1&keywords=3500k+12V+floodlight#productDetails

At 12V/ 0.8A I’ll get a lot more battery life than drawing 5A heh … Might even be able to run some 18650s in series instead of those heavy-assed lead-acid monsters heh …

Streamlight Litebox , BTU Shocker , or Sky Ray Kung.

I’ve looked at the Kung … are any of these warm-white about 3000-3500K ?

Find one with a tripod thread and mount it above the dynamic lifter:

Nice looking rig. Picture it covered in chicken mud tho …

I like the handle on the top. That’s exactly what I’m looking for .

Not that I know of but someone could probably mod one for you, There is a member on here named Old-Lumens who is modding a King or Kung right now, PM him and he could probably build one for you and put whatever LED you want in there. Old-Lumens King

With the Litebox you can easily put in any tint bulb you want, probably already has a ww in there and has a base for sitting it down on the ground.

Blackshadow Terminator with a tripod?

Oh, I didn't think of that. The SRK's and Kungs are not water proof. Also, would probably not be easy to clean.

:Sp

Yeh I gotta wipe the crud off fairly often … blaugh … :Sp

Oohh- the Blackshadow comes in neutral white … may have to snag one of these for meself —
(and let the wifey use it on a limited basis hehe )…

Neutral is not the same as warm, it’s in between cool and warm. Sure you know but you were wanting warm.

Roche M170 with a tripod?

Fancy Flashlights

FastTech

Just give it a quick hose down after.
I use it to go crabbing, it doesn't mind the mud and water at all.

Perhaps you can slowly ween your wife away from the silly yellow tint into the dark side... or rather the extremely bright 1A side.

The two neutral white multi emitter lights suggested (Blackshadow Terminator, or M170) should help this along. :)

—post deleted — due to pui (posting under the influence) :beer:

You can always dedome. 1A -> 4D

XP-G2s are the nicest de-domed tints I've seen so far, almost as nice as the warm MT-G2s

Search Ebay for “10w led floodlight warm 12V”…

Here’s one from a US seller for $12.50 Runs off a 12 volt battery (only the 10 watt units run off of 12V). Make sure you select warm white…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50W-30W-20W-10W-Day-Warm-White-LED-Wall-Pack-Wash-Flood-Light-Lamp-Garden-Light-/310472744321?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=610139277563&hash=item48499e1d81

Hey Tex , I know you … small world :slight_smile:
They don’t say the wavelength tho … do you know if it is around 3500-4000K ?
For 12.50 it’s gotta be some good shizz … …
. wow… I better quit posting now and go to bed … tiz getting late …
Cheerio Everybody … “Twas the night Before Christmas … and all thru the house … not a lumen was stirring … from any bulb in the house … (I’ll make up more later heh …) …

Dang, now I want to build one of these headlight monsters. That is just cool. BTW if these are working, why not just build her a new one?

The warm white ones are usually around 3000K. I’ve seen a few in the 2700K area. 3000K is what a halogen light does. 2700K is what a plain incandescent bulb does.

For 10-15 bucks those lights are hard to beat. The cases are heavy cast metal with thick glass… at least the ones that I have. Be aware that some sellers ship whats they got handy… might wind up with a daylight white one.

endless-sphere.com ?