Group Buy:$23.99 of BLF Special Edition X6 Upgraded CREE XM-L2 U2-3C Flashlight @tmart.com

+1

p>In fact, if we wanted to we could get together a group buy for say the Niwalker MM15 hosts so we could use our own BLF drivers and MT-G2 LEDs.

[/quote]

+1

So the real ones are at Tmart?

Thanks Matt

No.

I have a nw one if you’re interested. Be careful with Tmart…. They do not have a good track record

I always have used Mountain Electronics for most of my parts. Tmart looks like one of the shady at best sites, I do not shop a site that does not look polished and real! Gearbest is another that I have not used, they do tempt from time to time.

I have been a user of good lights for a while, but decided it was time to upgrade my old 2AA and 123A lights and I found Solarforce! I have worked in and around electronics and computers for 30 years now and believe it or not I am just starting to build my own dropins. This light just caught me as a very well designed host and by the sounds of the build a pretty good light!

Where would you all suggest as a good seller for good quality hosts and completes for future mods? I am considering a Convoy C8 and this light.

JM, I am already into you for one light… May have to be into you for 2!

Thanks Matt

That’s the second BLF light you have wanted to sell this week. I hope you had bought extra so it’s not your only one. A BLF member should always own a BLF light. Own it with pride. :slight_smile: