Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

I am so happy to see this still rolling. Someone else is the proud owner of my nitecore h50. Please forward via pm a code for the h02 and/or the h15

H15 still available? PM please. Thank you

Hi,

I would also like to get a PM with the promo code and a link to that awesome flashlight

Anyone with the H02 from this group buy.

I have found 2 different listings .

5-110-380-820 and 5-280-550-820

Can you tell me the mode spacing ?

I missed this even though I was adamant about finding a new headlamp. Any more available?

I have no way to measure but if memory serves that is what people did not like about the H01….which is what the latter 5/280/550/820 sounds like BUT I am not 100% sure. If you do a search here or CPF I think you find exactly what the numbers are. I have found it in the past but just do not remember, sorry.

Thanks Bugsy36. I have been searching. Most of the reviews and post on this light are outdated to me.

I have found a good post here.

I am hoping the current H02’s from the groop buy have the better mode spacing.

Thanks bugsy36. Ordered H15. Yea

Hello, everybody!
I am very interested in h15 headlamp. Please, let me know where it is possible to buy one and the price.
Appreciate your help.

Just out of quriosity, has anyone tried h15 with lithium batteries? I wonder if it supports them. Might be a good option for cold weather or long trips into the wild.

The H15 is rated for AA, so the lithium primaries should be fine…. I have no AA lithium primaries, but AA/NiMh and 14500 all work fine and since the peak voltage of Lithium Primaries is 1.8V, there is no reason they would not work…

Thanks for the answer. For some reason I thought lithiums are 3v :laughing:, like cr123a.

The CR2 an CR123 are 3V, the AA/AAA (L91 and L92) are 1.8V. The boost drivers like in the H15 can general work between 1.2V and 4.2V….

Anything you find about the H01 will be outdated because they do not “make” that anymore. That does not make it a bad light. My brothers use the H01 and they love them. For them (and myself) mode spacing is not as important as getting a level that I can use most of the time. I use the H02 and the mode spacing is different from what my memory tells me.

What would really be the cat’s meow would be if 18350 tubes were to be available for H02’s but I have way too many projects going at the moment.

Thanks, I am only asking about the H02. What are you modes and how old is your light. Seams like there was a update to lower the lumen levels in middle range.

My light is a little over a year old. Unfortunately, I have no way of measuring output.

Thank you very much for codes. Ordering h15.

Hi, I’m very interested in the H15. Could you please send me a code?
Thank you.

Thanks for doing all of this, bugsy36.

Source and code for an H15 please?