Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

Can I have the H15 NW price and code please ?

Thanks
Jack

Hi bugsy36, I’m interested in the code for the H15 as well.

Thanks

Hi bugsy, please send code for H15.

Hi Bugsy, please send code and price for H15 and H02.

ordered one H15 in NW on Jan 23 2016 and I’m still waiting for it to get shipped.

did anyone get theirs?

out of stock.

+1 for the H15 in NW, if this thing is still active. any idea of when they’ll be back in stock?

I would appreciate a code for the H15 :slight_smile:

Hi. Brand new member here. I would very much appreciate a code (and link to the dealer?) For a h15. And if anyone could recommend a good 14500 battery/charger combo, I would be delighted. Thanks.

Pm’s sent. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks, Bugsy36. Just ordered the H15 at a solid discount with your coupon. Would love some input on appropriate 14500 batteries and chargers for this light.

Hi, welcome to the BLF,

I use this charger LiitoKala

It is the same as this charger M1 Skilhunt

As for batteries I use name brand protected cells, stay away from batteries with anything “* * * *fire” in their name.
I really don’t have a specific brand to recommend, the ones on sale or discounted!
If you are the US I suggest obtaining batteries from a US based retailer
Mountain Electronics
Battery Junction
and many others.
A group buy for li-ion cells is taking place here GB Li-ion

Hi Bugsy,

I’d love to get a code for the H02.

TIA, Jaap

Ok, I do not know if I would be posting this, except for my screw up.

I took the TIR out of my H15, dropped it and broke it. Yup, broke a solid plastic TIR…. Well one of the edges and the “feet” that go around the LED.

It is an odd size, but I emailed Skilhunt about it earlier today, and as of now, I have five more on the way…

Their customer service is almost real time on email. I was floored by the quick responses and ease of buying more TIR’s. The shipping cost was a fixed amount, but the TIR’s were $1 ea, so I ordered five for a total of $9… Not too bad for a screw up and a fix. I insisted on paying as I wanted more than one (other projects…) otherwise I think they would have just sent the one for free…

Really professional and prompt. I have no doubt that if you would have to use their customer service, you will be impressed.

Thanks again Bugsy36 and a big thanks to Skilhunt for making customer service so easy.

I emailed Skilhunt about ordering more clips for my H15, I never got a reply.

Here is the Email I used:

service@skilhunt.com

I had to check my spam box and mark their reply as not spam. They are online now… 2040 hours Mountain time…

Can you PM me price/code please?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I did get in contact with customer service and ordered my clip thanks for the tip!

I was trying to use the “contact us” tab on their website, which was useless.

That is great, I posted my update above as I had never been contacted and replied to faster by a Chinese company. I guess if you make good stuff and do it consistently, your service department doesn’t get overwhelmed and can do their job…

This contact us boxes I do not have god luck with either….

I picked up my H15 from the post office today. Looking good, so thank you for this! :slight_smile: I’m planning on going travelling next year so this will come in handy.