Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

Could you send me the prices and code for the Skilhunt H15?

May I inquire about the prices too? Thank you for organizing this.

Prices on all the Skilhunts please, thanks.

Just ordered one. Thnx!
Timing is important if you don’t want to wait an extra 2/3weeks due to CNY. Parcel MUST leave China before their holidays when everything grinds to a stop for those 3 weeks.

Ordered and paid 1xH15 NW this sunday while it was in stock, now it hasnt been shipped and says item will be restocked on 24th this month :~

It comes with a nice clip, no worries. Perfect little light.

The clip is one of the best for versatility I have. Everything from a hard hat to a shirt pocket. The shirt pocket with thin material it still grabs onto even after a couple of weeks of daily on and off of the hard hat.

Could you PM me the H15 info?
Thank you.

PM with info on H15 please?

Any idea how long this group buy will last? I really want one, but I just can’t right now! :_( :weary:

I know that we are good til February...but then that means Chinese New Year slows/delays things.

As long as they keep moving we can get the deal.

My h15 arrived today. Holy moly is this light nice! Thanks bugsy36 and Neal!

Just discovered this site.

I’d like a PM with info on the H15 please.

Took about 2 weeks to Midwest U.S. using Priority Direct Mail w/ insurance. The Skilhunt box was beat bad. Looked like it had been opened, maybe inspected, then taped back up. Despite that, everything appears to be present and fully functional.
I expect this unit will increase my amount of headlamp use. Feels well made with nice anodizing and gasketing. Modes are well-spaced for my use and switch has good positive feedback for operation by feel. Even headband works, nice soft weave material but could do without all the bold “Skilhunt” lettering. UI is fine but wish there was a way to permanently de-select the red locator blink. It comes on by default every time light is switched off and you need to press switch again while in the off position to turn the blinker off. All the same it’s a useful feature and I’m glad it was included.
Looked into keepPower 14500s, the 800 & 840 protected but doubt they’d work due to length. I’m using an Eneloop right now @ 50.4mm and it’s snug. The keepPowers are another 2-2.5mm longer than that. Haven’t checked the unprotected dimensions.
There was an extra clip with mine that turned out to be a good fit for a short tube A6.
Thanks Bugsy, glad I bought this, ordered 3 more

You are very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Interest in one H02 and one H02R.

Just ordered 2 H15 lights along with 4 KeepPower 14500 Protected Batteries. Thanks for the codes. Really enjoy this site. Now the wait begins.

Please post back regarding the fit of the KeepPowers.

Anyone else receive the OOS / back order email alert from BG?

Will do.

Anyone know how long it will take to get to me via standard free shipping? I’m guessing 3 weeks?