Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

correction, it was lightme who made this logo, and his first version was with the F reversed what i like even better:

Second one with the F in the right position is much better

I want to contribute another idea, if each of us has an opinion about the ways of the driver it is difficult to tastes of all, I think it would be good idea to be chosen between the two groups mode most popular. As you can normally choose between CW and NW, I think like many flashlights which we are going to buy should not be a problem for the factory to do this. So each of us could choose driver settings that you like from two options instead of settling which is elected.

From the looks of it - it looks like this might happen. Please put me down for a third. Also I still did not see a mention of a forward clicky switch. If that cannot be part of this (majority usually rules LOL), can we ask for the option of purchasing replacement additional tailcaps with FC’s already fitted? The FC would really help at work for me.

On another note…due to the review I am in the process of ordering 3 more Eagle Eye lights from Banggood. Just thought they should know.

Last. Being new here I do not want to step on anybody’s toes here but if people want to design a logo - I am a professional designer that understands the “making side” of graphic production (ie - laser engraving etc.). I would be more than happy to take everybody’s ideas and incorporate them into a logo. Just my way of trying to contribute to the site and the group.

Design a logo please, we can always vote on which one we want, the more the better.

I’d be in for 1 if you could get a 4A driver so it achieves close to 1200 lumens like with Ledsmoke modded one.

I just measured mine, 3.8A = 1,107 OTF so we should be able to get 1000 OTF at ~3.5A! and this is the NW one.

anyone have any idea of a timeframe on this if it all works out? From the time we order and pay, then the build, then the shipping? 2015? :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m suprise to see this, great interest. Well, I would liek it if it is more thrower than C8 (well, the reflector is shallow than C8, so the demand is kinda out)

A) Quantity you are interested in : 1 (ONE) or 2 if all condition met. CW/NW

B) Mode selection preference:
3.5A is good, 4A is better. 4A and above with turbo mode(atuo-stepdown) is even better (well price may go up) with noticgon of course.
basic protection such as reverse polarity, low voltage, maybe heat protection (optional)

I prefer 3-5 mode with wide/good spacing, no blinky ! off mode memory seems good, 3 sec seems long, better 2 sec IMO.
example: 100, 50, 25, 5-10, even lower. (RaceR86’s mode spacing is nice for 3 mode)

If 5-mode I prefer can switch group, doesn’t always switch through 5 mode to look for. Or hidden highest or Lowest.
with BLF logo, I want to use it as everyday light I carry, alot different brightness for different task

C) Flexability…as in…how likely are you still to buy if all your preferences are not met?
At least pull out 900 lumen with no blinky ! or at least well hidden (I hate blinky !) Noctigon is a big plus+ for me.

That’s very impressive, I’ll be in pending it’s a decent driver, I also could do without the blinky modes, low med high would be good with high pulling ~4A

I guess I’m late to the party as usual but I will buy two when the GB happens. No preference on modes but prefer NW.

I would expect to order one. Thanks!

Hi there
I want 1 with XPG-2 NW, if possible. If it is not possible to xml-2 NW.
With 4 modes, if not possible 3.
Thank you

To help get this GB going, sign me up for another!

Fin the L. Host only option? Nice looking light, I like the retro look of the curved head. I’m on the fence right now as work is slow.

Put me down for 1

In for 2x, however they end up as.

In for 1 if it has a mid, 50% - no moon mode is necessary.

I have attached some artwork of a proposed logo. This IS just a starting point. If people can state or submit ideas (any idea) I will be more than happy to draw them and tweak them as desired.

Is there a way that can make a checklist/poll on the forum where we can see where the "requested specifications" are headed? Considering the size of this thread and the great interest it may be easier to get more on board.

http://postimg.org/gallery/62qgb2l8/

...ror some reason I cannot see the images on my screen but the above link should give access to them also.