Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I’m #20 on the list, please update my name, I might also get two depending on price
thank you for your effort Krono

In keeping with Zen and the Art of Flashlight Maintenance, I will take the balanced approach and order three 3C’s!

Good Day, :slight_smile:

Could someone Please tell me what Colour Temperature (degrees Kelvin) are the Cool White XM-L2 U2-1A & the Neutral White XM-L2 U2-3C?
How do they compare?

Thank You Very Much,
George

Write me down for one. Any idea when the lights can be payed for and shipped?

Yeah... I'll have to be counted in for taking one. Depending on the logo choosen, I may take two. I'd prefer the old logo that blf is the flashlight, but majority rules here...

1A is approx 6500

3C is approx 4800

Good Day WarHawk-AVG, :slight_smile:

Thank You Very VERY Much for the Very Valuable information…

Best Regards,
George

+1

Is it XM-L2 T6-3C not U2-3C?
Based on Cree data, U2 not available in E3 and F4 kit. I order neutral anyway, although prefer 4C :shy:

Yeah, I think there is necessity to confirm on these. False specs means there are possibility getting lower than T6-3C. (T4/T3)

Great job, krono! And thanks to the manufacturer for being so cool with all this. Also thanks to Johnny Mac for keeping up with the list! This is gonna be THE BLF light. I second the idea of serial numbers. That way, it adds a little bit of collector value, and makes it seem more luxurious to own one…two…or whatever-I-can-afford.

Is the mode order L>H or H>L? After stepdown, do you have to cycle through all modes to go back to 100%? No news on hosts yet?

Thanks.

I’m interested but need to understand how the UI works. Forward or Reverse Clicky? Will go High-to-Low or Low-to-High? Is there a commercially available diffuser for its head diameter?

read the OP

2 of the U2-3C

Which lens diameter does this light have?

Werner, the lens is 35mm…the UCLp from flashlightlens.com fits nicely.

Already did before asking, in fact it does not provide answer, captain.

Maybe not, but there are links in the OP that, if you follow them, should lead you to all the answers you need. By the way, did you read the whole OP? It is rather long and full of info.

Beat me to it :bigsmile:

I read the reviews, they are relative to the original driver with different modes, I am unsure what the mode sequence on the BLF edition is. Provided it is a reverse clicky switch, do you believe it will be Firefly-Low-Mid-High-Turbo sequence or Turbo-High-Mid-Low-Firefly?