Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Would prefer 3 well spaced modes in NW tint. Driven 3.5A. Either way, I’m in!

Im in for 1
Whatever the group decides

Count me in for One.

Most important::: NO GLUE please.
3 well spaced modes (100, 25-30, 1-5% is fine for me) and Neutral White, but I will make it what I want if NO GLUE.

I would go ahead and order it stock if I knew it would come with NO GLUE.

I would be a bit concerned about trying for too many specials on the modes; That something would get messed up along the way. KISS.

…but as long as there is NO GLUE, I can still fix it.

(PS: my vote is for NO GLUE)

I dont know why everyone hates blinky modes to the point of exclusuion, but I hate having to cycle through them.

Another vote for hidden strobe/beacon. Plus 3 main modes as in the 1st response. No glue. NW. No PWM.

One or two for me.

I’m in for 1 maybe 2 :slight_smile:

100 people, a hundred wishes.

I think BLF member THE has it kind of nailed down. Let them(factory) produce a driver that have the options to choose 1 out of the 4 major groups of modes, and everyone will be happy.

Not like the 2 group mode drivers that seem to be widely available now, which has this s+/=#_):; blink after 5 seconds.

I'm in for 1 NW.

just one for me please

One please

2 cw, no blinkies, the more amps the better, 4+ amps would be better.

Count me in for 1 NW, please! :slight_smile:

I’m already put down for two…

I don’t see how we’re gonna get all these changes and possibly even engraved all for less than the $18 they cost now but if we do and we can get them for less that would be amazing!

Even if they come out the same as current price I’m in for the two more I originally stated but just cause I like the one I have so much and I like to support the places that support us if we can get a lot better of a price (like $15 or < ) I’ll be in for 4.

Think someone over there is kicking themselves [or worse] for not pricing them higher originally now that they see our response to them? lol.

If we can get a better version, with stuff we want, and not stuff we dont, Id pay a little more. Not all group buys need to be price based IMO, maybe we can focus on factory built refinement.

Hopefully the sellers start listening to us and make more budget/mod friendly flashlights.

Count me in for 1 CW, please! Smile

+1

+1

+2. I would pay an extra 10 bucks (or there abouts) to have the mods we want from the factory. No less than 3amps at 100% is most n important IMO.

I’m in for one (or more, depending on price) .

100 20+/- 2+/- no moonlight or blinkies, with memory and I’m prefer “pure white”, accept CW

In for 1 CW and 1 NW
but I want at least 4A for 100%
Modes 100% 25% 2% no disco