Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

+1, shipped w/ tracking 24 hours after ordering.

Yes, they are shipped via tracking! for a perfect GB, we need to add tracking.

Enjoy this.

Neal

Thank you Neal and Kronological for the great job done on this GB.

Shipped with tracking number oh yissss.
Does it fit protected btw?

Yes protected batteries fit.

I had two orders. I made one order, then the other without delay. Now, the 3C says shipped and has tracking. The 1A says “Ready to Process” and “Untracked”. Are we having supply issues with the 1A emitters? Or maybe they shipped all they could yesterday, and one of my orders made it onto the truck, while the other didn’t?

Mine says the same thing. Hopefully the other order ships soon, although im pleasantly surprised as how fast the first order shipped.

When shipping orders, most places get a certain number of packages ready then take them to the carrier. Then do it again and again. So they go out in waves. Sometimes a set number per day.

Think about it. How would you handle delivery of 400 flashlights?

Technically speaking, it’s just about impossible for that light to exist on Amazon at any price. At this point, only the sample lights are in the wind. I have one of those in hand. There were only a few and those are accounted for. So unless Guitar is selling off the one he got from Neal, this is highly unlikely to be available…at ANY price.

Would be interesting though to track down who’s offering that for sale on Amazon…

Edit: iGB 18650 flashlights is the listing (I Group Buy?) If you look through the list of lights there are a lot of popular lights, but it would appear the ones they don’t actually have are super high priced. Like a Solarforce S2200 for $381, or a Convoy L4 for $79. Priced to NOT sell or priced high enough to make it worth sourcing one? Interesting…

Yes, not complaining a bit, just strange to me. It’s a VERY pleasant surprise that there have been shipments made so quickly. The ETA krono had given for the start of ordering wasn’t even until tomorrow! All is good at this point. :wink:

Just be aware that “shipped” means only: packaged and tracking number assigned. Someone still needs to deliver all that to post office (or post office truck needs to arrive to collect these).

It can take several days/a week before package gets to the post office, gets scanned (and then tracking number starts working).

EDITED: I’ll keep my spot in the first list and also order a WW light as well. Yorrid has a WW list up now.

Ugh… Payday is tomorrow and it is looking like it will be sold out… lets hope…

In a surprising twist, the cool white is now out, waiting for restock. But, neutral white are still going. Latest count 425 sold, and those last 75 are all NW (U2-3C)

Mines been shipped. Wonder how long it will be for the first people in the US to get them. BangGood has been decent with shipping, so I expect easily before thanksgiving.

Edited: said warm instead of neutral

Also of note, yes you can order the Cool White now. But, when you click for that option the one line is changed to “Expected restock on 19th November 2014”

WW is in 2.5 weeks from what Krono said, its not out yet, 50 total.

I don’t think the CW being out is surprising at all though, as its the effect of Krono asking all No Preference people to buy CWs, which would cause an artificial CW shortage since there were a significant amount of them with less CW produced…

Strange. Many people changed their mind at the last minute ?
2-3 days ago, I think I’ve counted the first 500 to be : 155 CW & 53 NP. That means 292 NW.
From 501 - 771 : 97 CW & 4 NP = 170 NW

Now suddenly everyone wants CW.

PS: Just tried just now, I can still order U2-1A, so definitely the last 75 is not all NW

I got a shipped notice this morning. I stuck to my NW preference in my order so it wasn’t me :slight_smile:

Same here.

PS:

Sold: 427

Everybody panic!….

Waiting for someone, so I’ll do some fun math. “Suddenly everyone wants CW” is definitely not true, but its expected that the last remaining should be NW, it HAS to be so even if we just consider last minute WW over NW preference (3 of mine are in this group). Assume there were 180 CW produced, if we take the amount of people who have not come back yet/realize they can finally buy just two days into it (probably a lot), 75 out of 500 is about 15% of people in this group. However, you already know that a certain amount of NW people now are abandoning purchasing NW for WW, so maybe 5% of people belong in this group, which = 25 lights, so probably a MAX of only 50 of the 75 remaining lights represent as-of-now-non-returners.

50 out of 475 is 10.5% of people. So 89.5% have picked up their lights. 89.5% of 155 CW preference = 139 + 47 (89.5% of 53 no preference asked to take CW) = 186. 186 is more than the number 180 CW produced already, and that is if some NP people did not follow instructions and ordered NW! This means there is a predicted shortage of CW, and this shortage could have even been much worse.

We don’t know how many of the 75 left are actually now holding out for WW and left their NW on the table. It could even be 50 or even ALL of the remaining! But probably not, some change their minds, some (like me) may think 3C is not a good NW and have been hoping for a change to 4C or warmer NW and prefer CW to 3C (to my eyes my 3C is greenish), some could have chosen NW to ensure enough NW was produced so they could get one but bought more CW, some dont follow instructions, etc, etc.

But its to be expected…and you just found out its not even true that CW is really out…so there is a clerical error and possibly even more than 180 CW were produced and there will be a NW shortage! :slight_smile: NW still should probably comprise the remaining lights though due to WW preference in the end…

What I find a PITA is when they give a tracking number and then it is over a week before it shows anything at all. I have a GearBest order they sent by Netherlands post on the 29th and per 17Track it is still untrackable.

Shipping seems to be by airmail E-packet. That should be fast.

@Richwouldnt, Gearbest is in Singapore. Anything you get from Singapore is slow beyond belief. BangGood is in China, and there’s no foreseeable holiday slowdown.