Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Count me in.
1 for me.

Let’s make sure we get the BLF logo. Count me in for 2.

Off the fence, put me down for one. At that price it hardly matters what driver or tint is stock.

The build quality and design of this light is worth double or triple the price, even if it were a DIY host. Honestly, I’ve acquired lights in the $100 range that were no better, if as good.

One for me

The manufacturer said if the current be 4A, it will shorten the life of emitter.so 3A is the best.

and they also can provide host.

4A with turbo timer and step down to 2.5-3A would be quite ideal..

And the "host only"-option is highly appreciated! I'm in at least for couple of hosts, maybe more if the price is right. :)

That is the specialty of BLF logo, only for BLF user that know the risk J) well, auto-stepdown is a good choice also, or consider as turbo.
I’m more curious about the reflector than the host….

In a nice way, tell the manufacturer we don’t care about led longevity, we want 4 amps. I will buy a couple of these either way but if I was only buying one light right now I would get the XinTD X3 going on in the other group buy if this light is only going to be 3 amps. Even though this light is $7 cheaper it needs something to make it better than the X3. Don’t think the quality/machining will put it ahead of the X3 and the X3 also has a copper pill.

The host sounds good. What price would the host be?

Very nice of the MF to sell it as a host as well. I will have one extra if it will be available as host. I take it that the host option will be cheaper for there's no led/driver and less assembly costs?

Hi I want one please!

hi 1 for me please no blinky and moonlight.

I’m in for at least one host, maybe more depending on price.

Hi Johnny, Would you please add me to the list, for 2 units?
Thanks Kronos for all of your effort on this!

Host, Host, Host, Host. Yeah Baby. Now we're talkin

+1 This changes everything...

i might be in for one NW, but i would also like something like a timed turbo mode at 3+ amps, and a medium and low. wouldn’t mind a lowlow or moonlight, but it isn’t a must.
just 3 amps doesn’t make it so special, and then i would neither need nor “need” one…

can we buy the host alone now ?