Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

There is absolutely nothing to decipher. The shipper has it and is waiting to get it to port or leave the port. It has left Banggood and is out of their control. Once it clears Customs it travels to us here in the USA and must go through Customs again. You will not truly see anything online until it gets to the hands of the USPS. Until then it is somewhere between here and there amongst the millions of other packages coming our way.

If you throw up the tracking onto 17track or AfterShip it should show you what the status is for the other carriers (USPS/ChinaEMS/ChinaPost).

Paypal send
But I change to CW,maybe dedome it…

Nice Light and thanks for the GB :slight_smile:

I can’t activate coupon code on banggood’s cart.

Is it already all taken?

Coupon code works fine.

Do you have multiple items in your cart or multiple tints? Try it one item at the a time.

VERY GOOD!

You’re right. I tried to apply coupon code for different two items.

Thanks for advice.

Turned up today here in nz. Man that was FAST

And, did it live up to expectations?

Sooo nice. Nothing new to say about it except when you open your parcel and you see BLF special edition printed on the box it gets your heart going lol

no way! You’re kidding! The 1st to receive it?

(as they say: pictures or it didn’t happen)

I tryed to upload image

I can’t do it from my phone

Ooh, I’m trying to be patient but now I’m jealous. I’ll just have to busy myself playing with my new PLS180

Wow, that is fast.

I ordered like an hour after the deal went live, got in the first 30 or so orders IIRC, and mine is marked as “Accepted” in China as of just a couple hours ago. I don’t expect to see it for another couple weeks, considering it only arrived at its origin point today.

Wow :)!

EDIT:

Here’s Caleb’s pic:

Very fast shipping :smiley: I hope that I will get mine tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Still waiting for mine to arrive :slight_smile:

Wow, nice ,looks like even the box held up good

Awesome caleb…thanks for posting your pic!