Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

In my opinion, we should put on more than 3A output, rarely we keep until your grandchildren or what.
Even you do keep until then, new technology keep coming on and improve, shorten LED life wouldn’t matter because we can just swap out better and more efficient LED of that time. (50k still alot for me) maybe that time BIN S / T would come out.

My suggestion would be adding $3-4 for noctigon, and add turbo would be good enough.

We must be really close to 200… actually I was waiting to see if I could push it over….

I’m #15 on the list, but can you put me down for another one :)???

Thanks,
Jim

JohnnyMac wrote:

. . . For just $3 or $4 more than an empty host I'll take this with the stock driver and a NW XML emitter all day everyday. Its worth it for parts alone.

Where are you getting this number from? Is it a best guess? GB mentioned the idea and I would like to hear their price. If it is good, I will probably go from my interest in 1 light to 3 or 4 hosts instead.

Hah! If this keeps up, this GB will get to 600-800 hosts!! Then, maybe we can shoot for 1000?

According to Bezos, the ideal is the “two pizza team:” if a team couldn’t be fed with two pizzas, it was too big.

Put me down for one flashlight please.
Kronological should be the one deciding modes and the only one banggood lisens to. He IS a flashaholic and would make appropriate decisions. Just my opinion.

If I mathed correctly we’re at 196 up to eebowler’s post.

Good Day Kronological, :slight_smile:

Please count me in for 1

Thank You Very Much,
George

Totally agree, JohnnyMac! There is no point in getting a host that says “BLF Edition” that isn’t the BLF light inside, and for the miniscule price difference there is really no reason not to buy the complete light. I will have to withdraw my “pre-order” of a host, and probably get another complete light instead.

Shoot, that looooooooong quote was a bad idea. Sorry everyone!

Hey,

yes, I just went on the list to get to the desired 200 units.. The light doesnt really appeal to me.
But again, I could probably change my mind again tomorrow, and still get on the list...

Can you add me to the list please?

Cheers!

Legolas Jr.:

Totally agree, JohnnyMac! There is no point in getting a host that says “BLF Edition” that isn’t the BLF light inside, and for the miniscule price difference there is really no reason not to buy the complete light. I will have to withdraw my “pre-order” of a host, and probably get another complete light instead.

What is the price difference? I haven't heard an official number yet. It will probably not be enough to sway me either, but I would like to hear it just in case. The host is what is special about this light. I have enough emitters of unspecified bin, tint, and cri and drivers to last a lifetime.

+1. Just make a decision and roll with it. If this takes too much longer, you will see people buying into other lights and cancelling on here.

Krono, pick a setup and lets get these things shipped!

I went back to the first post to see when this thread started. It only started about a week ago, but it feels longer.

I’m sure kronological is working hard on getting things ironed out with the vendor. I guess everyone should be patient and await for the final specs.

+1 Let’s not lose our heads guys. This is not yer typical GB. This is gonna be a very special light, and I’d hate to mess it up by becoming impatient and rushing Krono and/or the manufacturer. Besides, I still wannna make it to 200 confirmed commitments so we get the BLF logo thrown in.

I would like (2) more please. I have the patient’s of a Scout Sniper and I’m in it “ALL THE WAY” J)

…199…

I’ll take another one to make 200!