Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

I'm #223 and #224 on the list and prefer NW for both. Thanks.

Im in for the Cool white (im #251 ) .
Thanx again :slight_smile: .

Oh boy…I’m glad you are keeping up with this Johnny Mac!

Mine…#1 & #2…will be NW.

However, if this thing goes down with relatively few hitches (there are always hitches!), I will more than likely be ordering several others.

Thanks everyone for their support. I will add DBCstm’s dimensions and update potential buyers list in the OP soon…

Ok then. In for 2, in neutral white. The warmer the better (meaning that as stated by other users 4C meets my preference over 3C, but it will be ok anyway).

It’s a group thing.

Still No Preference on emitters for me as I’ll be pulling whatever’s in there and putting XP-L’s in mine. :slight_smile: Or maybe XP-G2’s. Or maybe SST-50’s or MT-G2’s or….

I'm not interested in Dale's dimensions by the way... Kiss

JM - please update my 2 to NW (#21 and #22). Thanx!

Dear johnnymac,

The latest list of yours enlisted me as 2 instead of 1. (althought i’m going for 2 possibly :slight_smile: ) Post #623

Post #574 still have my initial order (#148) going for NW (WW if there is)

well, just found out when I try to order another one. So just put me 2 8) 1 NW 1CW. (may withdraw CW if there is host only at good price)

Yours faithfully,
guitar89.

The tint I want is the same colour glint JM has in his eyes. Every time I look at him he looks back at me but wont respond to my wink. Did I upset you previously?

:heart_eyes:

Often the eagerness to pass along info makes one forget going extra step of making a link. No harm done.

Man, why does JohnnyM always get the attention of all the lathe guys?

I have a pounded copper pill that looks like an owl face! Come on, that doesn't do it for you?

Still just one at 183, nw please.

Steve, his eye color depends on the tint of the light going in his ear. :stuck_out_tongue:

Every time I look at him he looks back at me but wont respond to my wink. Did I upset you previously?

Come on, Steve, you know I only have eyes for you!

Ok...I think everything on the last list is updated per everyone's corrections. Thanks for including your list #s. It helped IMMENSELY.

Just remember, folks, if I did misunderstand your posts and list you for more than intended, this is not a chiseled in stone commitment to by. It's just to keep track of what we roughly need. ;)

Oh, and if you do have corrections to the list for me to make please include your numbers in the list so I can find them easily. Thanks! :)

My preference (#208) is neutral white :slight_smile:

135 ChibiM CW please.. (if I ever decide to get one ;) )

I`m not a fan of 3C NW.

Depending on pricing, I may be in for a second… I gotta have one of each tint :stuck_out_tongue:

In for 1 NW .

I’m #15 & 226 and would like one CW & one NW, please…

I’m #103

Please add a 2nd light for me, CW.

thanks

In for 1 CW and 1 NW.