GROUP BUY CANCELED AGAIN. Blackshadow Terminator T70

f**c*!

I would still be up for a up to spec one.

Well if they are all XM-L2 T6’s, the version 1 U3 will still be better than any T70 unless you mod it yourself.

When I said up to spec I meant one that put out at least as many lumens as the previous model.

I’d also be interested

From them:

Hi again

I just got the reply about the problem of T70 from manufacturer, They said that
they used XM-L2 T6 LED in stead of XM-L2 U2, and lead to lower output, they will countermand the first batch of T70, we are waiting for the new batch

Wallubys is victim just like you. Hope we could stand in the same line about this matter.
WB are still enlarging products and good promotions are being hold, we can do business next time, just keep an eye on WB

Thanks and best regards
Rainy

I replied:

If you want to make up for this error, simply run another group buy on BLF to restore faith in your store. If there are MAP issues, we can keep it private so you don’t get in trouble from Black Shadow.

You’ve lost a lot of trust and let a lot of people down on BLF, I hope you will try and make up for it.

They wrote back:

Hi
Thanks for your proposal
And I am considering that too,However, I am afraid that most of them are lost patience and interest about T70,
Tell you the truth that we did have pre-ordered the T70 at first, and waiting for them back to our warehouse, then, we got the news of production issue. I have to emphasize again that we closed the group buy because of the production issue
you known, the first batch of T70 are sent back to factory by manufacturer , we cannot do a group buy unless the new batch are released and we will try our best to make up for it

Best Regards
Rainy

I love this... XM-L2 T6 by design up to 4,000 lumens - stated in the manual. Ooops, should be XM-L2 U2 1A they say... Hhmm. But the old XML U2 version is rated at 3,500 lumens - ok, maybe they assume a 500 lumens bump, but in real tests, the XM-L2 T6 version is less bright than a XML U3 version, even less bright than the XML U2 version... So - must be the XM-L2 T6's, wait for the factory to upgrade to XM-L2 U2 1A's - Yes! That will solve all the problems...

Something tells me there's something more going on... I think it's called common sense.

if the issues are corrected - I might start another group buy.

If I do it will be private - private message only or on a private forum

If another GB happens I want to make damn sure that a new production model is reviewed by johnnymac and he can confirm the issues have been addressed before anything else moves forward

yeah - i dont think T6 vs U2 will do anything personally… by the numbers it should be an average of 7% increase which is only another 200 lumens

Maybe note in a Word or Notepad document who was in on this GB for when they fix the problem. It will make it easier for you to get the numbers for the next GB as well as keep things a bit more private.

I'd prefer a XM-L2 T6 LED

Great NW tint. . . .

On a side note, im using the money to buy either a tn35 or solar force s2200

Just cant decided on which is better, any opinions would be great

ive owned both

tn35 is a nicer light in my opinion, more modes, more lumens

but they are both nice and you wont be disappointed with either

Any chance to resume the gb?

Ive ordered th tn35 from hke, im still waiting for my tk75 from them to, how long do hke usually take for deliveries?

last time 6 days to Austria…

they are very fast…

actually i had a card in my letterbox this morning saying my tk75 was at the post office, and i had to pay £17 custom fees
now after 60 odd orders, this is the first time that has happened, all my other packages are marked as GIFT, but this was marked as other
now ive already contacted Stanley at HKE and he said he marks all packages sent to Europe as other
was i just unlucky or can i expect the same with my tn35 ive just ordered from them

plus my tk75 took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, tbh i was expecting a little quicker from what ive heard about HKE delivery
was it likely customs made it take a bit longer?

sorry for the noob questions ive never had a package held up by customs before

so

1, can i expect the same duty fees, or was i just unlucky
2, did customs make my delivery longer than it should have?

can you read out from the tracking how long it was at the customs?

no tracking just says it left china on monday 12th may and nothing else
from what everyone was saying i was expecting it io arrive the following monday.
so my tn35 left china today, so im hoping this one will come a week moday, or there abouts, nothing worse than waiting for the postman everday, and all hes got is bills or junk mail, and no parcel :bigsmile:

im not to bothered about the 2 week wait, that’s pretty usual, just the custom fee was not expected, like $30 ish

The government probably spent $50 collecting the $30.