GROUP BUY CANCELED AGAIN. Blackshadow Terminator T70

For sale again:

3200 lm

A new GB via PM? I am very interested.

+1

Seeking information, I saw that one thing is “Lumens flux” and another thing “OTF lumens.” 3226 lumens Flux are equivalent to about 2600 lumens OTF.

One Question. How many lumens OTF gives Sky Ray King? If a Sky Ray King gives around 1600-1800 lumens OTF… I want my BlackShadow Terminator T70 XD

+1

I’m planning to build and calibrate an integrating sphere, but I doubt I’ll be able to give useful numbers for a BST’s output. Mine is already modded in ways which decrease the output for the sake of better color and a smoother beam, so it’ll probably be on the low side. I plan to measure it anyway though, and I expect it’s still brighter than my SRK.

+1

Depending on the price.

+1

$150 now, the map police definitely got there way
You can get a tk75 for that.

Yupp.

Does anyone know if there are any actual changes on the lights sold now beside a very inflated MAP.

If you have a look the 2 buy price is $100.30, that’s still pretty good value.

+1
Depending on the price!

Ive got a feeling there exactly the same light, I’ll tell you why I think that
Just before wallbuys pulled the plug, it said 40 sold and world wide stock 18

Now relisted with exactly same sold and in stock, I can get the sold units being the same, but surely they would have restocked with more units, are the 18 the original 18?

I wonder

Seems like they just took it down for a few days, then listed it back with MAP price

Um… According to some company ( they rather I don’t identify them ) I spoke to, they weren’t aware there’s MAP on Black Shadow lights…Wallbuys decided to cancel the group buy, afraid that many will return the lights back to them or asking for refund thus costing more money for them. so they cancel the order from Black Shadow until they can verified the output will be more than the old U3s.
Now BlackShadow is scrambling to put the new XM-L2 U2 on T70 instead XM-L2 T6 for higher lumen out put. H)

I don’t see why we can’t have group buy at the specified amount in OP, beside on their website it says 4+ is priced at $100.30 and anything more than that is whole sale.

Either they put the sale back or some other company will step up and do the group buy on this light at the same price… we just have to wait a little bit longer until Black Shadow fix the issue with the LED.

Has anybody noticed that the refund was put on hold by Paypal? is it just me or you guys are also experiencing this?

The kung, 4X LED, is definitely more a flooder than a regular SRK, so these beamshots make a lot of sense. The terminator definitely has some throw to it. Thanx Miguel for the shots!

¿More flooder? ¿Sure?

King:

Kung:

i have only my CC “linked” to PayPal…
-> they sent the money instantly to my bank.

Yes paypal has put my refund on hold as well very anoying |(

what could be the reason for this on hold issue? I just noticed it awhile ago when I placed another order.