Group Buy Code Now Public///20% off any Cells on entire site (any size)///Nitecore D4 Charger for $24 with minimum (4) cells

Only 9 days left to get a good deal on any cell on this site (any brand, any size). Also remember the Nitecore D4 is only $24.00 (regular $30.00) with any 4 or more cells purchased if you need a good charger.

Here are only a few of the cells you will find on the site that are available for the GB at 20% off………………

Efest purple 14500 650mAh//Regular $4.00// $3.20 with GB
!

Efest purple 18650 3500mAh//Regular $11.00// $8.80 through GB

LG HE4 2500mAh//Regular $6.50//$5.20 through GB

Efest purple 26650 5200mAh//Regular 12.50// $10.00 through GB

And a reminder, these are coming from the US so we won’t be dealing with month-long shipping times from China.

Look at the prices…$5.20 for LG HE4 for example!

Please sign me up for 10-12 batteries at least, some combination of these (or all of them):

4x14500 Efest purple, unprotected, flat-top
4x18650 Either Samsung 30Q or Sanyo NCR18650GA or similar LG Chem unprotected, flat-top
2x18560 Panasonic NCR18650 protected, button-top
2x26650 Efest purple, 5200mAh
2xCR123A Xtar pair (2 pair = 4 batteries)

I can’t find a good 10A protected battery on the site that I can use in the BLF D80. Ideally, i would use a protected version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA.

Any recommendations?

Got ya down KIL

I really have not had time to look through everything they have, so I can not recommend anything as of now for the 10A protected.

I’d just get a good cheap cell and add a PCB to it yourself. Or just drop in a driver with low voltage protection. (For cheap)

Sorry for going somewhat OT robo.

I want 4 cells. I will talk to my co-workers today and will hopefully have more to add tonight.

got ya down GP-B

no problem cbrake

Only 1 week left on this GB guys, that is 7 days or 168 hours to get a great deal on some batteries.

I will say once again, this is any cell, any size (10400 through 32650 sizes), any brand, site wide. They carry a lot of different brands also.

This company is based in Houston Texas , so if you are in the US there is no waiting forever to receive your order.

Remember also if you need a good charger the Nitecore D4 is $24.00 (regular $30.00) with the minimum purchase of 4 cells of any size or combination of sizes. IMR Batteries | Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery

4 days left and this GB is done, get them while you can at some good prices.

I’ll take 4 cells, or possibly 8. Thanks.

I will put you on the list for 4+ so we know you may want more than the 4.

As far as I know no protection circuit will let 10A through, the protection circuit will trip way before you reach 10A. High drain and protection circuit don’t mix.

Only 3 days left, wont be another chance for this kind of a deal any time soon, at least not with me and this company.

Good prices and lot of brands and sizes to choose from, get them before this is gone.

Chalk me up for 8

Hot ya down, thanks

I’ve ordered from this company before, and was satisfied with the product and service. If you’re looking to buy cells anyway, why not speak up and join this group buy? I’d hate for this GB to not happen because we were short a few on the MOR. Also, bump.

Dont really need them……… but I will help you make your goal.
I’ll take four….
Bump yall

Looks like we’re at 215 right now if I counted right. So maybe people with lower counts could consider getting a few more to get over the limit? I could for instance guarantee I’ll get 8 at this point.

Does the seller guarantee they have enough stock when the group sale starts? I already see one of the models I wanted, the Efest 10440, is out of stock. Any chance they restock? Does anybody know if the MXJO 10440 is any good? Thanks.

Thanks Coscar , got ya down.

Octav they have not said they will have every single cell in stock, so I am thinking if anyone wants cells they should order from what shows in stock.