Group Buy Code Now Public///20% off any Cells on entire site (any size)///Nitecore D4 Charger for $24 with minimum (4) cells

Robo, may I please be included? I’d like four 14500, two 18650, and two 26650 cells. As for which ones exactly, I’m still having an internal debate with myself; do you, or they, need to know specifically which ones?

Anyway, thanks.

No just how many you want is fine as it is a site wide 20% off all cells.

Got ya down for 6 but you can use the code for as many as you like when they are sent out, if you decide you want more.

I’m in for at least 6-8 18650 cells and the Nitecore D4…just haven’t decided which cells I want yet. Will prolly get 3-4 of the Samsung 30Q and 3-4 of the Efest (Purple) 2500mAh.

Thanks for putting this together.

-MT

got ya , thanks

How are there not more members in on this GB? Great way to get some great batteries at great prices… Great Scott, I have used my allotment of the word great today!

And a shameless bump…

I hear you ReMan, I kind of figured there would be a whole lot more people signed up for this one as many as I have seen looking for cells lately in the threads.

The cheapest shipping option to the UK is over $45 !!!

Yes I know outside the US is pretty high, thats why I had mentioned (updated) in the OP and another reply that this buy is not limited to the US, but unless a big order was made the shipping may not be worth it.

Only 2 weeks left to get a great deal on any cells on the site guys.

This will not be a repeat in a few months , so get them while they are at the low prices now.

It is hard to beat alot of the prices , if you take a look through the site and figure the 20% off the marked price also.

Ok I am making one more attempt to get some more people signed up for this GB.

Right now there is approximately 175 cells spoken for, I am not sure they will even go through with this buy if less than 250 cells to be honest.

I keep seeing people looking for good deals on cells and there is a heck of a deal sitting right here, so come on and get them before March 18th or this GB may have to be canceled. It would really be a shame since there is so many brands and sizes to choose from and great prices to boot.

I don”t understand why shipping is so expensive though ?
I get a fair few items from the USA (mainly fishing & boat parts) & shipping is very reasonable & extremely quick.
Normally stuff arrives within 10 days of being ordered & I have had it arrive within 5 days.
I have had a 40lb”ish in weight jackplate shipped over from the states last year for $40 & it was on my door step 7 days later ?
I would have bought 6 x 26650 & 8 x 18650 cells instead of getting them from the slow boat from China if shipping wasn”t so expensive.
I know that the shipping costs are nothing to do with you but I really can”t understand why the company in question is charging so much to ship to the UK ?

I don’t have a clue on the shipping myself. It does seem to be more than it should for outside the US, but it is not up to me as you say what they charge. Here in the states it is pretty much the same as any other price.

I am just not understanding why MORE people here in the US are not jumping on this kind of a deal for cells too be honest.

I’m listed for four (4) cells already, should I specify which cells that I am interested in?

I’ve been on the list for a while now and haven’t ordered any cells because I haven’t received a code. Am I missing something?

The OP mentions March 18-21 dates, for the group buy to start, with a limited time window to complete the transaction(s).
I think 250 buyers are desired (required).

I wish they carried the Samsung 35E, my order would have been 14 cells total.

Thanks

Alright then I will go ahead and double my order to 8 cells please and thank you.

The ending Date is March 18 to get orders placed.

Dwantink , I will be sending the codes at the end of the GB (codes sent March 21st and good for 5 days)

Paul321 , you don’t need to specify which cells just how many.

250 pieces needed , not individual buyers.