Group Buy Code Now Public///20% off any Cells on entire site (any size)///Nitecore D4 Charger for $24 with minimum (4) cells

I’m in for 2 14500 and 2 18650 at minimum

got ya added Gavstein

Even shipping to Canada is ridiculous. 4x14500 is $25USD.

Sorry about that, I am checking with him to see if we can get any better shipping rates though.

Interested in 6 of these…VTC5A’s Hopefully they get them in time?
Customer Service
02/04/16
A: Hello, yes all the batteries we sell are authentic. Sony has not stopped manufacturing 18650 cells - this is common internet folklore. In fact, their production has increased recently to keep up with competitors; however, the number of distributors and manufacturers to whom they are willing to provide their cells is dwindling - so they are quite hard to source in the aftermarket for many companies. Furthermore, the VTC5A (chemical revision of VTC5) and VTC6 (3000mAh) will be available in our store in a few months. Thank you for shopping with us.

I will put you on the list Kawi , but the order they have coming in now will be there in about a week to 10 days and this GB will be ending March 18th so I cant say if they will have the exact cells you are looking for or not with this order.

Cool, I’ll get 6 of something, :D thanks! ;)

Not your fault at all. In fact shipping prices are getting higher all over.
If better rates can be arranged then I would be interested. But if not, no worries.

Remember this GB again is ANY cell , ANY size for 20% off throughout the site. IMR Batteries | Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery

I just thought I would list a few examples of the kind of prices this will mean.

Efest 14500 (new V2) $3.20 through this buy regular price $4.00

Samsung 30Q $6.00 through this buy regular price $7.50

Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh (unprotected) $5.60 through the buy regular price $7.00

Efest 26650
5200 mAh $10.00 through the buy regular price $12.50

More US members should be jumping on this like Rosie O’Donnell on a sammich.

Maybe some folks are still twisted up about the 30Q issue?

Anyway, robo has worked really hard to get some very nice prices here!

“More US members should be jumping on this like Rosie O’Donnell on a sammich.”

I kind of thought the same thing Krono as many people as there were looking for the 30Q and the New Efest purples lately expecially.

I did mention this is getting a pretty decent deal site wide on cells from them?

I’m also in for 2 14500’s and 2 18650’s. :slight_smile:

I would get 3 18650 and 1 14500, need to see the batteries that carry, I want to power a FET driver with an XP-L Hi and a T01

jescereal and AlexGT added, thanks guys

I would most definitely buy at least four of the Panasonic ncr18650b…but they are stated out of stock? Is that going to be an issue? If so, is there another 18650 3200mah to 3500mah protected cell you’d recommend?

I’m also in for at least four 14500. It looks like the Efest 800mah protected cells are what I would be after.

I currently use the Fenix 18650 3500mah and 14500 800mah. If these group buy cells perform as well as the extremely expensive cells I’ve been using, you can count me in for sure!

If you have the 10,000mah D size cells I’ll take those too with an appropriate charger.

I’m in for 4x HG2 and 2x efest 16340

Any word on better shipping rates for international?

If you look through the site and find the cells you want, they are all authentic according to the brand on them as they are listed there, according to what I have found out from them.

I don’t know what cells they will have when the GB codes are sent vut I do know they ordered at least 200 each of the button top and flat top 14500 Efest purple V2 (new dark purple ones) to cover for the GB and they were also ordering to restock at that time. Those cells should be getting there this coming week whatever they ordered.

The only charger offered for the GB was the Nitecore D4 with a discount.

No I have not heard anything yet about that. I will definitely post and update the OP if they do offer a lower rate though.

No one else needing a good deal on cells right now? Just over 2 weeks before this GB is done, and I doubt if I will be trying to do another one on cells, if this one does not do well. Anyone wanting the 20% discount needs to get in before the March 18th deadline.