Group Buy Code Now Public///20% off any Cells on entire site (any size)///Nitecore D4 Charger for $24 with minimum (4) cells

No worries. I’ll just use mtn electronics or illumn.com

They will have them before this GB ends March 18th. Actually should have them in in about 2 weeks from what he said.

robo please put me down for 2 efest 14500 button top and 2 HE4 button tops.

I’m in for at least 4, maybe more. Thanks

I’m in at four (4) cells.

List updated through post #45

2/19/16 UPDATE: (also updated in OP)

For Each set of 4 of the 14500 cells there will be a free plastic case included. For each pair of other size cells (minimum of 4 total) there will be a free case included. Also for each cell in 18xxx or 26xxx size there will be a free pre-cut (extra) battery wrap with each cell.

Thanks robo, you’re awesome. :smiley: :beer:

Holy shipping costs Batman!!!
$30??!? To get a 14500 to Australia??!

Sorry, no way, I’m out

No problems.

I knew when he told me the actual shipping other than USA, Mexico and Canada , it was probably not worth it unless someone was ordering a large amount.

4+ cells here please.

I’d be in for 4 or more cells.

I’d go for 8, maybe more.

Got ya, thanks

No one else needing a really good deal on any cells right now?

Remember this is a site wide GB for any cells on the site, with minimum of 4 cells ordered. This includes all cells from 10400 up through the 32650’s and any brand they carry. They come with carry case included for each set of 4 / 14500 cells and each pair of other sizes. The D4 charger is also a decent deal at $24.00 if you don’t have a good charger with 4 cell capacity , with a minimum order of 4 cells purchased.

Will only last until March 18th and it is over and done.

This is not limited to the US but if you are outside the USA , Canada or Mexico and not needing a large number of cells the shipping may be a little much for you (see OP for details)

I think it might be difficult to gain momentum without knowing which cells people are interested in.

With it being ANY cell though throughout the site, it really does not matter which cells I don’t guess, as they are ALL 20% off.

If you need 4 or more cells pick what ya need and get the reduced price, I will just be sending a code for a one time use to order when the time comes, as long as it is four or more cells, and/or (if it is wanted for purchase) the Nitecore D4 charger.

Basically it boils down to this:

If you order cells that are listed for $4.00 they will be $3.20 through the GB with code.

Cells that are listed at $5.00 will be $4.00 with the GB code.

Cells that are listed for $6.00 are $4.80 with GB code and so on.

So as you can see the prices are reduced significantly no matter what cells you want simply by price, without worrying about Brands or sizes. Again this is any cell and any size on their site. IMR Batteries | Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery

Count me in for 4

I would be good for 4 14500

Got you guys added (index, waumpuscat )