Group Buy Feeler for the Ultrafire F13 from GearBest - Closed, See OP for link to GB thread now

count me in on this one

In for one.
Many thanks!

Thanks for the link Pok.

In for one.

my first group buy

im in for one

Already asked, they will not do a driver change on this particular light, at this price. On a more expensive light, they would “consider it”. There is a mod to get rid of the next mode memory here.

I will ask

It might be for some. I solder the wires on first and then put the star on, so it’s no easier or harder, but for others, perhaps it is.

Ano would not hurt heat transfer.

With an XM-L U2 at 2.4 amps? I think there’s a chart here somewhere. I would say about 500 lumens OTF, but that is just a guess.

Thank you. I did not find that thread.

Just remember everyone, it is a small light, with thin walls. If it heats up very fast, then it is doing exactly what it is designed to do. If you want lots and lots of power and not get hot, try a very heavy, big light. Everything has limitations, but we seem to want a $100 light for $10. Hell, you can't hardly get a cup of coffee and a muffin for $10 any more, be realistic people.

It comes with the sleeve. Clear plastic one.

+1 Amen brother… :beer:

You are probably right! I started doing it since I’m not really modding any more, due to the expenses and dwindling budget. I have been taking up the opportunities that dealers offer, to look for lights that can be modded and that I can show video mods of. There are probably too many group buys right now, I won’t try to say different. All I can say is, just walk away, it’s everyone’s personal decision to buy or not to buy. For $10 I would buy one even if I didn’t need it, just to have it for later on, or to give to a friend.

In my emails, I got this from GearBest. Quote- can you edit and add something like"if you like other products on Gearbest, just leave the product link on the comment, and they will set each coupon for those left links after the group buy finished " in the group buy thread? -Unquote. So, since you have a link to the item, then it looks like they are watching the thread and will help with other items? Kinda Sorta… I think you should just contact GearBest. If you want extra items like the batteries. PM me and I will give an email link to the person I am working with. I don’t like to put out anyone’s email in a thread post…

Is 50 just too small a quantity to ask about leaving off the markings?

In for one!

Like the look of the light and 26650 capability.
Thanks
Keith

These lights are already made. They are not making new ones, this is just a bunch of stock on the shelf already. When they make runs, they make thousands at a time and this is most likely a “supplier” of GearBest, not the Mfg. Lots of middle men in this whole thing as usual. If I said Mfg anywhere, it’s my mistake. GearBest specified “their supplier”, not manufacturer.

Count me in for 2 of these too for that price of 10 bucks each ( as long as they honor the free shipping to Canada like all the other over-seas sellers do.)

Should be XM-L U2 bin. Not XM-L2 U2. It is an XM-L yes.