Group Buy Feeler: SupFire M6 XML-2 - [CLOSED]

Of course, I personally have a dozen of lights incoming…so my flashlight needs are satisfied for this year.
The M6 was/is a superb light, only downsides were the XML1 and the UI (I just say SBOS) if this would get fixed this would be perfect.

Besides that, if we don’t reach the 50units mark the UI can me modded by ourself too.
I have a tiny13a with a momentary software in mine since several weeks, it needs just a final touch and probably some beta testing…

Nice, I like mine so much, I gifted my SRK. With a dedome + resistor mod this thing throws and floods well. Only the anodizing and the disco modes are anoying, the rest is awesome.

It'd help if texaspyro's driver was available. That drove a few sales last time.

yeah, i guess the black one is more like the m6 than the gray one. but it is still quite a bit different

I’ll take 1 M6 with upgraded emitters and resistor mod. Thanks.

I’m in for one with no mods, please. Thanks for the effort put into this guys!

I’ve just seen this thread.
Put me down for one !
Australia

Hi,

I would be interested in a M6 depending on how the modes pan out and how the UI works. No mods shipped to Canada.

Cheers,

Ron

Interest seems to have tapered off. Bumping through the new year and see where it lands.

I would be in for an M6 with mods to US if the deal goes thru.

One M6, please! 8)

And one M6 for me if it has no blinky 4 mode driver, please!

1x M6 shipped to Germany, thank you.

I’ll take one M6 to Finland.

I take 2 M6 with custom 4 mode driver and xml2 leds to Sweden.

And of course resistor moded driver :bigsmile:

1 M6 with L2 LED and resistor mod please. Thanks.

1 x M6 to France.
If we reach 50 pieces, of course I take with XM-L2 (the first post is confusing, it say they upgrade to XM-L2 if it reach 50 pieces but the title and the rest assume it’s already XM-L2) and custom driver, I prefer hidden stobe and SOS or 2 group with one group without SOS and strobe.

New to this addiction and y’all have taught me alot. I’m in for 1 to the U.S.

Don't mean to derail this thread, but just want to say welcome to BLF IntheDrink!

-Garry

There are even more new members and first time posters on the last page of this thread!

Welcome y’all ! :party: