Group buy for BLF light . See new payment thread for further details.

I'm in for these products, send directly to me:

2x hosts

5x emitter

12x drivers

Not everyone has thermal glue for the LED. Don't forget it. Fasttech sell it for $1,22

Thanks for the heads up. I have some Arctic Alumina adhesive that I’ve used to glue on computer chipset heatsinks. Will that work okay?

I’m going to start a payment thread now. I’ll make the deadline for payment Saturday the 15th. You can add anything you want from FT to the order as well. Keep in mind that after I place the orders they still have to print the logo on the lights and that I will not be submitting the orders until the 15th. They have to all go in at once to get the bulk price that I quoted. 3% extra if you pay with paypal as “goods”. Please choose this option if you have any concern with me holding your money until I make payment.

I would use arctic alumina thermal paste, not adhesive because it’s a pain to replace the led when the star is glued. Arctic alumina adhesive will work though.

Put me down for 2x COMPLETE kits and an additional 5x emitters delivered to me. Thanks for hosting this group buy 18650!

2x kits 1 modded by you 1 shipped to me and
2x emitters
2x drivers
1x http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001705/1124200-amc7135-350ma-advanced-current-regulators-sot-89
1x http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000468/1049305-fujik-heatsink-thermal-compound-20g

Is there any way that you could order emitters and drivers sooner for those people that did not ordered the host? I thought that payment will be over in 2, max 3 days but with this schedule I will get my order somewhere after 21 april! (best case scenario)! :weary:

Sorry but to get the bulk price I have to order them all at the same time. If everyone pays sooner then I can put the orders in sooner.

18Sixfifty, can I change my order? 1 full set (host, driver, emitter), direct to me. Thanks, and sorry for changing my mind so late.

3 kits shipped to me.
VegasF6

No problem at all.

I am in for a modded one! That will be $24 total I suppose?

Sounds right.

Can I add an extra driver to my order? That would be a total of 2 hosts, 2 emitters and 3 drivers.

I am not sure if I am understanding one thing correctly.
I sent a payment for 2 delivers and 1 emitter. I understood that if I want tracking # I have to pay 1 $ extra, but
Is it mandatory to pay for registered parcel? I don’t need registration number, so I didn’t pay the extra 1$, let me know if it’s wrong to pay it

Nope not mandatory.

Sure up until I place the order you can add anything you want. Just make sure to add it to your original PM. That will make it easier for me to keep track of everything.

I don’t see a link to the payment thread in the OP.
To help others find it, could you add that?

Payment thread: Payment Thread for C-10 BLF (Refunds sent because FT didn't honor their price)

Thanks, I’ll add that link to the top too.

If someone in Germany wants a dedomed XP-G2 LED and isn't able to do this (or is afraid to do something wrong), write me a PM. Price for the LED, "dedoming" incl. shipping: 6€ incl. shipping as Warensendung or 7,5€ as Maxibrief (paid per Überweisung)
This option is only available, if I get a message before: 10th march 15 o'clcok (GMT-1). After this I will send my payment to 18sixfifty.

I can dedome XM-L/XM-L2 LEDs, too.