Group buy for JETbeam SRA40 AA light coupon code available now :)

Im out.

Ill never buy from bang good ever again.

But thank you for the opportunity :slight_smile:

$ 64.99 is good. For now, maybe. BG before must ship me the V11R. They have to recover my confidence. http://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-14825.html

Until Friday there is time…

Okay… here’s the coupon code for those who wants this light coupon code: SRA40 price: $64.99
I think I’m going to get few of those SC03 as well and have it ship 3-5 days expedited shipping :smiley:

i work at Denpasar as a traffic warden so maybe we will cross our path if you ever visit Denpasar :bigsmile:

[/quote]
Would love too but June 28th I’m still here, I’m not leaving until July 2nd, oh boy why I didn’t think of that… I should have booked with JAL so I can have lay over in japan for 1 night :wink: I’ll be in Indonesia for some volunteer work and then go to Bali for a month and after that I’ll be in Hong kong for 7 days you can meet me in HK in August if you want… hehe :bigsmile:
[/quote]
Bali?? maybe we will cross each other without knowing we are BLF member 8) need a BLF flag when travelling :smiley:
[/quote]
Where you at? :smiley:
[/quote]
i work at Denpasar as a traffic warden so maybe we will cross our path if you ever visit Denpasar :bigsmile:
[/quote]

Yes definitely our path can be cross.. I'll be in Bali for 8 days, 4 days in Ubud and 4 days in Kuta, pm me your e-mail address and I'll contact you when I'm in kuta.. maybe you can show me around where to eat :D

When do you enter the Ccode ? After you enter the PP information ? I doesn't give me a coupon code option before .

Are you signed in? Ive found if youre not signed in most sites dont accept codes, although some do.

Its on the right hand side of the shopping cart page, you should see some text say something like ‘have a coupon code?’. Click that and the field appears.

I’m out. They haven’t the V11R…

Banggood is the worst of the worst seller.

Thank you, DayLighter, for setting up this deal.
This is my 4th order from BangGood. They are a bit slow to ship but I have received my orders.
I’m planning to gift this light to my son. AA batteries and built-in charging is a huge plus for gifting. I don’t have to worry about battery safety or supply a li-ion charger.

Yeah.. me too, I'm gifting this to myself and give my Nitecore EA4 to my sister who's not into li-on batteries

That is a damned good looking light. Shame I don't have the cash. I do wish it had more than three modes.

Make him feel at home, give him a parking ticket.

From the cart, go to 'Checkout', not 'Pay now with PP'. Enter the code in checkout, then pay with PP.

Medium is kind of low imo. But I cannot deny that it is the one of the best looking in its size.

I really like the bigger head on the this one. Unfortunately, like others have mentioned, it doesn’t have enough modes. It be cool to see Sunwayman do D40A with a larger head and no battery carrier.

Whats wrong with the SWM battery carrier. Its a nice carrier as far as carriers go.

good idea J)

I wish they can accept 14500 batteries

Nothing wrong with the Sunwayman D40A carrier. Prefer no carrier vs carrier in general. Just seems like an extra step to have to load batteries into a carrier before loading it into the light.

Another small gripe I have with the SRA40 (and a lot of other lights) is the lanyard hole. What they do is just provide one hole for the lanyard to go through. When you try and tail stand a light you usually have it standing on part of the lanyard make it less stable. Now if they put two holes, you can run the lanyard in one and out the other so you can tail stand the light without the lanyard getting underneath.

Oh, another idea for Jetbeam… turn this SRA40 into a giant RRT-01. But include a button… on/off/momentary. That would be awesome! I love my RRT-01.

This discount code is still valid, I just bought one!