Group Buy for Sunwayman F40A XM-L2 tri-colored light (4 AA batteries) is now active!

Yes… and my link is not aff link :smiley:

Damn why couldn’t it be green and red!!!

I haven’t bought a turn-key light in months, this one had the potential to be it till I saw the blue. I actually have a use for both red and green lights, blue not so much.

edit is there a option the price would go down more if more people were in? I know its not much of a difference but if these could come down another $8.50 I’d be in, $50 is sort of my hard limit on new lights I don’t need / can’t be modded lol.

Great price but no NW? Too gimmicky for my taste. :bigsmile:

I wonder if they even offer this light in NW? maybe not yet?
Either way it’s a great price and I think I’ll get another for my cousin who work in LEA, I’m pretty sure he’ll appreciate those “police strobe” combination :smiley:

Does anyone have a video showing the UI? Red & blue isn’t in the normal mode cycle is it? Starts on low or high?

ok…

side bar

ive been around the flashlight scene for over 2 years now

what the hell is a turnkey flashlight?!

I’m guessing that he means the “commercially available” lights from brand-name vendors like Zebralight, Olight, etc…. Lights that you probably wouldn’t want to mod :)…

there are no lights that i wouldnt want to mod

Lol you can say that again!

I consider a “turn key” light (I guess its a car and firearm term [ETA make that a Midwest/ Ohio term]) one that’s ready to go, doesn’t have to be commercial or big name brand, but a light you buy and its 100%, it may not be perfectly what you would make it as, but “needing no work”. Where as when we buy complete and working lights solely with the intent to mod / completely rebuild before use that wouldn’t be considered turn-key.

Turn key means get in and go, no tinkering required, doesn’t even need new spark plugs (i.e. an emitter swap) or the carb adjusted (i.e. a resistor mod), its perfect and you intend to use it as is.

Red and Blue is not part of the normal mode.
there’s no high or low modes on red or blue lights, they only have 1 mode

pics of strobes in action :smiley:

Blinkie modes are obnoxious on any light, but Sunwayman took obnoxious to a whole new level.

i like the light but i will wait for a different seller to have a deal rather than BG

I live close to Ohio, Australia to be precise, and its a saying here too. Hotrods are an example. No building required., just pay the man and drive it away.

It’s more like you spin the wheel and see which companies from China will messed up your order next :smiley:

I tried them all and I had problem in the past with each and everyone of them and sometimes you just have to keep in mind, as they shipped it halfway around the world, there’s nothing they could do once it left their store, it’s up to the delivery company.

You want fast shipping? you have to pay extra for it… no brainer.
But at least in my experience when you purchased from big companies such as Wallbuys, fasttech, or Banggood or Tmart, They always tried to make things right when especially it’s their fault. I received Convoy C8 instead Convoy L4 from Banggood, I simply pm’ed them and show them the picture of the package and the light, they acknowledged the mistake and then re shipped another Convoy L4 to me and I get to keep the Convoy C8… I REALLY can’t complain about that :smiley: ( I wish they make more mistake like that in the future hehe :bigsmile: )

TBH, Everyone makes mistake… it just inevitable, sooner or later you will get some mishandling but at least you know you’ll be taken care of :slight_smile:

I usually buys from whoever sells me the cheapest :smiley: ( why pay more for the same stuffs? )

$56.50 here. 9 left in stock.

wow… it’s even cheaper :slight_smile: but they only have 9 left though :~

Edit Well… looks like Banggood willing to ante up … the new price in the OP is now $55.99 :bigsmile:
I guess Sunwayman have no MAP? let them have WAR!.. J)

$59.73 for me (Uruguay) and mi experience with Banggood is “not good” http://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-14825.html

move to US and you’ll get free shipping… hehe… :bigsmile:

The code is expired. Is there any way we can extend this group buy? Thanks.

Lumenaddict, I bought one before this GB started and am looking to sell it to pay some bills. Send me a PM if you are interested in buying it. Brand new with box and accessories, just for about 20and been on one plane ride with me. Perfect condition like everything I own. Im very picky about that stuff