Group Buy for the Supbeam K50 V2 - all gone

PM sent

PM sent.

I got a K40 and really like it. I skipped the K50 because of having a TN31, and working on TK61's, but looks like the K50 should be as easy to mod as the K40 and TN31's. I don't have much details yet, but vinh posted he could get it to 9A (took a pic of the DMM at 9A), so, crazy is possible with this light, right up my alley! Smile

1,600 lumens is pretty incredible for a stock XM-L2 light, so it must be up there in amps already, which should makes it suitable to handle even more.

How is 9A even possible… I thought 7A and you’re pretty much guaranteed a smoked emitter. 9A is INSANE.

Paid.

Yes - thinking 8.5A is when the wires on the XM-L2 phosphor melt - dunno he's got a pic of it though... Post #132 here: CPF-WTS-K50vn (wait for the pics to appear). Actually it's looking like 8A or so is where you want to be at the max now...

PAID

Paid

Payment sent.

Thanks for doing this Old-Lumens.

Payment sent. Thank you.

Payment sent. Thanks OL and Supbeam.

Thanks again O-L! Nother nice deal. Actually I'm pretty impressed with the chargers noted in the reviews, like selfbuilt's. Might be the first light I'd trust with an external charger Smile, but I don't have many high end lights.

Just wondering, I wonder there won’t be the hard case, but will there be any spare o-rings?

I do not think so, but I do not know. I will find out.

Great, thanks.

Not fully awake, haha.

Edit: I hope that the head isn’t glued? :slight_smile:

Done and paid.

OL can you please help us to confirm with Supbeam whether it comes with the holster as well? I think I need it.

If the holster doesn’t come with the light, is there anyway to buy it separately?

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Even on their website, it does not show the holster in the description of what comes with a full package, just a lanyard. I will ask about the lanyard, but I am sure the holster will be more money.

All they told me was "No Batteries", so the rest may come, but I will ask for clarification.

If you have PAID and I do not have you on the list AFTER you have PM'ed me, then let me know. (ACTUALLY, POST HERE PAID AND PM ME, so I don't Miss you!)

We are getting close to the magic number and I don't want to "over sell" for any reason.