Group Buy for the Supbeam K50 V2 - all gone

So are you saying the case and holster is not included? Please confirm, I may back out if that is the case. At the least see if they can include the case and holster for a price. Sorry, I totally missed that it wasn’t included in the original post.

I don’t know why anyone thought there was a holster. It is not listed in the Supbeam page. I am sure there is no holster. As far as the box, I will not know until I get home and that is 2-3 hours from now.

That’s fine, I don’t care for or need a holster and it isn’t in the pic on the site, but the case is in the pic and it doesn’t seem like that great a deal without case. Just let me know, thanks.

Sent the funds OL. Thanks

This is a great deal. Unfortunately, I have already stretched my funds too much. Those who will get them are surely lucky.

PM sent, paid and confirmed. You’ve got me added to the list already.

Appreciate the hard work!

OK, so here's the package y'all are getting, in the photo above!

AND the charger is 110/220

Sweet, congrats to all the buyers!

……I think people were expecting the holster because it was in the reviews that I seen, thanks OL, u rock!

Would the charger be a quality unit worth using or just ditch it for a better genuine phone charger? (Apple, Samsung etc)

Wow! That includes everything! I’m glad that I was able to catch up this GB. :smiley:

Thanks OL. :slight_smile:

I still would not charge anything inside a light, never. I still would use my charger and charge outside the light. That's just my opinion.

happy for all of you, going from getting nothing to getting the bathroom sink thrown in! Amazing. Good job OL!!!

Wow, couldn’t be more pleased with that deal!

As for shipping, I hope they don’t use DHL/UPS for my order. Just regular HK Post or Singapore Post or Swiss Post with tracking. I’m pretty sure with DHL or UPS i will get dinged with some extra fees. That happened when Xtar sent the VP2 via DHL.

I share your concerns and it’s a shame this fear still exists. It’s a shame because we’ve come this far and still don’t have faith in the charging systems, and also because there haven’t really been many (I actually can’t find any) reports of internal chargers causing failure/explosion/fire. So I’m not sure if our fears and legitimately founded or just paranoia.

Haha, speak for yourself. I wouldn’t mind DHL’s expedited services. SG post is like a guy in a dingy rowing my purchases across the ocean.

I asked about setting the price different for customs and here was my reply.

"We will write unified total $35.8 on Custom Invoice."

Yes, it does come with a holster. this is one bad ass light. you wont be disappointed

Yes, it does come with a holster. this is one bad ass light. you wont be disappointed

I’m not not in a hurry to receive mine. I’d rather wait and not have to pay.

That free Xtar charger costed me $20 when it arrived. Still worth it to get a VP2. So I’m guessing this light might be an extra $40 in fees if DHL/UPS delivers it :frowning:

PM sent.

edit : paid