Group buy for updated DRY 3*XML - Maximum price you'll consider

Thanks for doing this weiser. im definitely in on this one.

I was planning on picking one of these up anyway
so count me in

65$ for neutral white (t6 3c or t5 4b) would be nice

DO we have any updates on the DRY XML? any interest from Ric at CNQ?

Currently working on it...

I am in as well

PWM is now 800Hz

Steps down to High from Turbo after 20 seconds of continuous use (to protect the user)

EDIT: Good news and bad news (well... not THAT bad). Ric seems to be sold on the Group Buy, however, he's leaning towards the $70 price, including shipping. So, for example, $70 would be a 19.3% discount for me since shipping brings the total to $86.75 at regular cost. He hasn't settled on anything yet since he's still putting the lights together.

I'm good for $70.

goodfor70Foy

Choice of NW tint will remain available for group purchases? That is, $ 70 for cool white and $ 80 for a neutral white including shipping?
This is acceptable.

I would be interested in one, I voted $65 but a little either way wouldn't hurt my feelings.

+1

I, too, voted $65 but I think it's gonna be tough for Ric to discount too much because there's a lot of his time and manual effort invested in this light. Also, because of this maybe the retail price for this light will be higher than the current version and this is a slightly better deal than we think at the moment. Either way, I was just trying to create some incentive for more people to get interested in this light because I really want the side-by-sides to become more popular :)

I´m very seriously thinking this as my first multi 18650 / multi-emitter light.

Seems to be about the best bet there is for this kind of monster, still keeping it in sensible budget range.

Dunno if possible but voted for 65$. Thanks for the poll & effort

If to estimate the price of accessories it becomes clear that $70 the good price. I voted for $70. :)

i changed my vote to the $70 shipped. I guess if you guys are serious about getting it and ric could do $70 shipped then change your votes so we get a tally of whos ready to buy it.

I'll commit to buying once the price for NW tint is confirmed.

Seeing as I'll be using mine for hiking, dimensions and the weight of the new version would be great.

I dunno. For 70 bucks it seems like maybe I should keep saving and get the Nitecore TM11. Lets do a Nitecore TM11 Group buy!

I dunno. For 70 bucks it seems like maybe I should keep saving and get the Nitecore TM11. Lets do a Nitecore TM11 Group buy!

I am in for $65, I have spent too much recently, and will not be able to afford any more expensive.

I hope Ric can do it for $65, we are 35-38 buyers at least, it looks like a good business for both.