Group buy: Jaxman Z1 host [THREAD CLOSED BY ADMIN]

Curious on the shipping costs to South East U.S.A? For 2 hosts please. I have to have to have to,have two of these please :+1: but would like to know what I am committing to, I try to avoid shipping sticker shock!!! :person_facepalming:

What is the current status of this GB interest? I wish I had more time to read enough to learn this on my own but this thread is getting way too long and all over the place.

Thanks for an update!!! Cheers

EDIT: Yah I’m kickin myself as I type this. I see the price, but to save some face, do multiple lights bring down the shipping cost?

P.S. I still have my foot in my mouth :person_facepalming:

I think it was $13 for two

J-Dub, you are a ray of sunshine, sir! :smiley:

For a moment I thought that I had clicked on the wrong thread!

:slight_smile: Thank you very much sir. :beer:

You funny man!

Dr. Jekyll is not rude. how dare you say so. That is Mr. Hyde being rude. That’s his job, so get used to it.

but banggood sells the fake jax- type cometa.
is the extension made by jaxman or manker ?
and will it lego ?? good luck.

is the extension not available from jaxman ? somebody get jaxman to provide a genuine jaxman extension.

Yes questions about extension tube relayed to Jaxman

Shipping is a bummer, Jaxman has opted for this method and does it for all their products, the system adds costs based on weight.
I hate it too :frowning:

Will update list later!

Hey talking about games I not only highly recommend getting your own Minecraft account (very nice to play with your kid I can say, on each server we play we get well known pretty fast and chatter away and have people checking our builds regularly, we build epic stuff :D) but get steam and buy the older version of Civilisation. Not the new $49/59 and NOT the space bull cr#p. Just Civilisation 3 for $5. Highly educational and fun.
Also get Sim City 4 (not the latest) tons of mods and again highly educational and fun. We sometimes play it for two hours and make it a game, who has the most citizens, who has the highest tech jobs etc
It is very cool to see things click in his mind (civ: hmm when I let it just go people start to get unhappy revolt and production stops in that city, when I give up part of workforce to have them entertain production is slower, but when I research religion and build a cathedral more people stay happy and that outweighs the maintenance cost of that building, very very cool!)

I got into Minecraft with my Daughter and got fairly addicted for awhile. I built an epic underground farm with crops, farm animals and trees. I dug a shaft straight down to push all of the farm animals down. Some of them drowned because I didn’t coax them out of the catch pond fast enough. I built a nice home with a built in lava fireplace over looking my underground forest.
Now you guys have me wanting to talk to my Daughter and see if it still exists. :slight_smile:

LSX and emarkd just received the link to order the first batch host.
Very nice to see that Jaxman have made them available and thus helps sort out the mess :wink:

May I know how many 180-degree turns from full zoom-in to full zoom-out?

IDK, others will hopefully chime in on this.

3 - 360 degree rotations. 3-Full turns 6-Half turns.

Thanks a lot…I hope this light gets sold already fully souped-up to non-modders like me!

The one Banggood sell is genuine.

I purchased the genuine Jax Z1 and extension tube from them, there’s no doubt at all that they’re genuine.

Yep… :+1: … $13.31 to be exact.

Update to J Team, as you requested.

About 24 hours after order was placed, the status moved from “Awaiting payment” to “Awaiting shipment”.
Awaiting payment (0) Awaiting shipment (1) Awaiting delivery (0) Disputes (0) Unread order messages (0)

By clicking on “View Detail” you are taken to a more detailed page.
At the top of the more detailed page, the current status of your order will be noted [highlighted in orange]
Place Order > Pay Success > Shipment > Order Complete

Right below that you will see your order Number & Status. The status on mine is in green text.

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx50

Requested update complete.

A snippet of news:

The hosts will come complete with the standard Jaxman “LED adapter”, which has a square 5x5mm hole for the LED. The outer diameter is 9mm.

I hope to soon have good news about the 26650 extension tube.

Brass pills, Aluminium LED centre covers, and spare lenses will also be available, at what appear to me to be very attractive prices.

Please be patient whilst the AliExpress store page is prepared, the link will soon be posted.

Sharpie,

Now this is odd, isn’t it?
You find the time to post about this groupbuy in a new Cometa thread, despite the starter asking politely for specific input there.
You find the time to post there yet again even after being asked no to do off topic reactions
But a response to my several emails is too much?

You state I can learn from you while you systematically ignored solid advice from me on how to do this groupbuy?

You state I can learn from you while you performed extremely poor in your J Team Jaxman Z1 host thread, insulting people?

You state I can learn from you while more then a few people tell you how you behave is poorly?

You state I can learn from you while you did not update the lists the proper way even after I pmmed you the correct version, so that meant not all of the first 10 could order right away?

Just because I let things slide does not mean you are even close to being right.

I tried to get some idea if you have skills yet you failed to prove anything other then poor people skills, poor social skills and poor community skills.

You did not mention any specifics on drivers other then not wanting to give designs for free.

The only thing you did prove to me in all your input is that nitpicking and acting superior you can do best.
And well nitpicking and acting like you know best about each and every detail probably makes you being right some of the times.
Shoot with hail and your bound to hit something. And after hitting something with your shots of hail you act like the ultimate marksman and may seem like a marksman, you are clearly not proving that you are.

Please prove me wrong and actually deliver on something else then drama or an avalanche of details with a few valid points, I would be happy for you.
If you indeed are capable of designing a driver that is so superior and better I would love to see your announcement in the commercial seller spot and you gain respect and profits, to each his own.
You wrote designing something like this is so easy as a student summer job.

Well it won’t be long then till I can buy one right?

You are speaking very negative about several BLF members whom I deeply respect and I resent that.
You trash so many good folks just enjoying a hobby, improving the BLF community and just enjoying this nice community in your emails it makes me sad.
It is beyond me why you even want to be a part of BLF. And then it clicked…
This leads me to a sad conclusion.
How you act (even in your own j team thread) can only be seen as trolling from my perspective and with my information.
I am thus forced to treat you as a troll from now on.

I am very sorry I did not see through your seemingly huffing and puffing before Jaxman contacted me for cooperation.
I am sorry I let you talk me into the secret j team mess instead of just saying we should stick to my idea of doing it from our own accounts.
I did not know you are a troll and hoped you could behave normal when you said to be clear and do stirring on your Sharpie account.
I am however glad I proposed a smaller thing to start with as test case, I would have hated to be even more invested and involved then this rather small groupbuy.

I am not going to ask you anything since you have a proven track record of total disregard for others. A total disregard of course also for me politely and logically asking you things you blatantly ignore. Now that I have reached the conclusion you being a troll this strange behaviour is explained and fits you completely.

Good luck trolling and nitpicking.

I have stepped into this j team mess so will continue to relay questions and answers to and from Jaxman.
I will give you some time to react and act to questions about the Jaxman host so you have the chance to do it right.
I care about the people on the list now.

I have emailed Jaxman an apology for my I’ll judgement and stated BLF is capable of many great things.
I asked them for some patience and make at least the number of hosts available for people now on the interest list.

And now that I have written this it is only fair if I take the step to share this with my beloved BLF community in the form of a copy paste to your j team topic since people should know why I am no longer a part of your j team. And people have the right to see how I will try to get the promised hosts in their hands.

I would have waited with officially stepping out of your j team but seeing your off topic promotion of this groupbuy in the new Cometa solution thread filled me with shame to be connected to this.

So I want, no need, to distance myself as far as I can from this highly off topic hijack of a thread where people have worked hard for to get it going so I am forced to do it now and like this.

I can only hope good BLFers can get over my grave error of judgement regarding you.

I hope and trust all see how good it is that the Q-team actually is a team and discloses as much as possible so errors of mine can he nipped by all those great team members or keen BLFers.

Very sorry that it had to come to this, apologies to all.

The secret society disintegrating publicly? :person_facepalming:

BA BAM! That’s The Miller leaving! Bravo!! :beer: