Group buy: Supbeam X40 L2 (Update: SOLD OUT!)

How long do we have to pay? Wasnt expecting this to go so quickly. Not sure if I can make it to the bank tomorrow to transfer funds or not but if we only have a few days then I’ll do my absolute best to get it done!

Payment and PM sent

Many Thanks.

Payment and PM sent.

Cheers

Gosh.

I have been lurking for a while, it’s the group buy that drew out from under my pile of flashlights.

Gosh

Well I hope this works out for you and me. I’m also involved in the Supbeam K50 group buy and the first lights some of our members received have mismatched anodized parts! Good luck to you and everyone else. Cheers!

i hope these X40’s don’t be miss-matched parts like the recent news on the K50… >> UPDATE - Possible problems with Acebeam/Supbeam. Please Read, ACEBEAM WILL REPLACE PROBLEM PARTS
If i had seen that 2 hours ago i probably would have cancelled my buy-in on the X40 just in case it came as a miss-matched or with problems. :weary:

I would like to know how to cancel my order!

Good Day _the_, :)

-

I have paid via PayPal, and have already received an Invoice from Chris at Supbeam.

You have a PM.

-

Thank You Very VERY Much for your Greatly Appreciated effort.

Best Regards,

George

Have paid too, but never received any invoice or email yet. All i know is the payment went to: Yineng China Holdings Group Co.
I just seen the mis-matched SupBeam K50 photo that OL just posted from the light Tom-E received, the anodizing looks like cheap paint on the body tube and do not match the head at all.
Now i’m having second thoughts on this, and may have to request a refund through paypal.

Good Day DenBarrettSAR, :slight_smile:

Your payment went to the correct company.

Don’t forget that it is now Saturday afternoon in China & HK.
Btw, my email was sent by Chris at Supbeam just before midday their time, so they probably work till midday saturday.

Best Regards,
George

I have requested Chris do not arrange shipment until everything is resolved! Possibly I will ask for a full refund in case I don’t received a clear answer!

Lets hope this do not turn out like the other K50 disaster.

Payment made.
Just read the thread about K50 that TomE received :open_mouth:
I hope they will solve this amicably and everything is fine.

Tom E’s sample is very disturbing to all those of us who have not yet received their lights. It’s clear that it’s not just a factory-line miss-step.

I hope Supbeam holds every unshipped K50 and X40 until the issues are resolved.

And most importantly deal with the already sent but bad samples decisively, or else Acebeam will already have a tainted name even before selling a single unit.

+1

Dear all,

It's understandable that everyone is concerned about the K50 GB problems. I have heard that many of you have sent emails to Supbeam, asking for delaying the shipments / better QC / ...

However, to make things easier for them, it would be good if you would only contact the person arranging the GB (O-L in case of K50 GB or me in case of this X40 GB) and we would consolidate and forward your concerns to them. Otherwise, in situations like this, they will get tens of emails => more hassle, more time to answer, less likely to arrange a GB again. :(

Thank you for understanding.

Ps. Chris is well aware of the situation. Hopefully we hear more from him soon.

+ 1,000,000
-
-
The Supbeam/Acebeam K50 and X40 from the current Group Buys are my Very First Supbeam/Acebeam flashlights (& my first ever Group Buys).....,
.. so the quality of what we receive, and Most Importanly how they fix all the problems that occur....
....will decide whether or not I will continue to buy and recommend Supbeam/Acebeam products...
-
Best Regards,
George

id love to be on the reserve list.
whats the price by the way?

Im still in, but Ill wait a bit with payment and see how Supbeam handles the K50 anodizing issues.

It would suck to buy X40 and see the same problem, especially if Supbeam will not take care of the issue, or compensate nicely for the annoyance. Products in this price range should not have such issues.

^ Ditto