Group buy: Supbeam X40 L2 (Update: SOLD OUT!)

After you have inserted your number and clicked track, click on details, then in the right corner just above the information box click translate and select language then hover your mouse pointer over what you want to translate.

thank you very much allthumbs

I needed to enable a script for microsofttranslator to get it working but thanks allthumbs. I hadnt bothered trying the translator as it never worked due to a blocked script. But that is simpler.

Settings - Advanced - Languages.
Choose Simplified Chinese and any other language you want and it will translate the entire page.

That doesnt sound like FF. Maybe IE?

Read the header! He clearly says “Chrome Browser”

headers. :smiley:

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a little worried about my light, it was shipped out 19 days ago, and the Tracking number says its arrived and out for Delivery - but in Calgary.
That’s 4000 miles away from where i live, and the address that it was supposed to be shipped to…

I was hoping to have this light before now as this weekend coming i’m off on another 4-day back-country trip and would have been great to test this one out in the field. :weary:

This is a registered mail someone has to sign for it?!

i have no idea, i was never told what type of mail option they sent it as.

I wouldn't worry just yet. Mine showed as out for delivery in California (I'm in NJ) but it showed up the same day. So just give it a few more days.

I received my first, but not the second light yet.

They probably gave you a wrong tracking number. The tracking number they e-mailed me shows:
2014/08/14 09:55 CNSZXA,China International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2014/08/02 08:45 CNSZXA,China International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2014/08/01 04:49 518103,China International item mailed in originating country

I already received my light (I wonder who’s tracking number I have)! tkmckay (from Calgary) was originally e-mailed a tracking number that seemed correspond to the X40 I received in Vancouver. Your tracking number should should show up on Canada Post’s tracker. Hope you get your light soon.

To me, it seems that they somehow messed up the tracking numbers for all us Canadians :frowning:

I had a pm conversation last night with DenBarrettSAR. He was originally given the tracking number that I was given once I emailed Chris about my original tracking number turning out to be bgyen’s torch. So I’m fairly certain the three of us canucks all received the next guys tracking info initially. :stuck_out_tongue: So chances are:

-bgyen had DenBarrettSAR’s tracking info
-DenBarrettSAR had tkmckay’s tracking info
-tkmckay had bgyen’s tracking info

Got mine, perfect in every way, awsome GB!

Looks & feels great! The infinitely variable control ring works as well as in my X60. Very happy with my purchase. :)

I’m jealous. my post office needs to speed up.

_ the _;

Did they send it by reindeer post or something? :bigsmile: You organized the buy so I would have thought that you would be one of the first to receive your light. IIRC mine arrived a week or more ago. Based on photos and descriptions a LOT more compact and lighter than the X60.

Reindeers would have been here already. Haven't you heard about the Santa Claus? ;)

My light was sent in the second batch, but the flight from China to Finland took a full two weeks. Usually I got the lights much faster..

Yes, the light is pretty much like I wished it to be: All X60 nice features in a compact form, still providing "enough" light.

Is "enough" ever really enough though?

Still (im)patiently waiting for mine... Hope its here before I leave for my camping trip to the North Maine Woods next Friday