Group buy: Supbeam X40 L2 (Update: SOLD OUT!)

Paypal sent and PM sent to you the!!!

Too early to start frantically refreshing the tracking? :wink:

My interpretation of that line is that the only way you can claim your light is to pay for it and provide the company with the requested information per the’s PM’d instructions so I merely referred to that as the “Paid” info. Should I have referred to it as the ’order completed” info instead? I was basically trying to say that my interpretation of the’s instructions was to PM him rather than posting to indicate that his instructions had been followed and the transaction completed. Mea Culpa!

Funds sent. Thanks “the”!!!

Paypal sent and PM’ed to you.

Thanks,
Jim

Payment & pm semt

Payment and PM sent
Thanks.

Let’s see how many variations of payment and pm sent we can do :)!!

Payment & pm have just been sent!

Already got a confirmation email with invoice from Supbeam!

Same here, from “chris”…

How long do we have to pay? Wasnt expecting this to go so quickly. Not sure if I can make it to the bank tomorrow to transfer funds or not but if we only have a few days then I’ll do my absolute best to get it done!

Payment and PM sent

Many Thanks.

Payment and PM sent.

Cheers

Gosh.

I have been lurking for a while, it’s the group buy that drew out from under my pile of flashlights.

Gosh

Well I hope this works out for you and me. I’m also involved in the Supbeam K50 group buy and the first lights some of our members received have mismatched anodized parts! Good luck to you and everyone else. Cheers!

i hope these X40’s don’t be miss-matched parts like the recent news on the K50… >> UPDATE - Possible problems with Acebeam/Supbeam. Please Read, ACEBEAM WILL REPLACE PROBLEM PARTS
If i had seen that 2 hours ago i probably would have cancelled my buy-in on the X40 just in case it came as a miss-matched or with problems. :weary:

I would like to know how to cancel my order!

Good Day _the_, :)

-

I have paid via PayPal, and have already received an Invoice from Chris at Supbeam.

You have a PM.

-

Thank You Very VERY Much for your Greatly Appreciated effort.

Best Regards,

George

Have paid too, but never received any invoice or email yet. All i know is the payment went to: Yineng China Holdings Group Co.
I just seen the mis-matched SupBeam K50 photo that OL just posted from the light Tom-E received, the anodizing looks like cheap paint on the body tube and do not match the head at all.
Now i’m having second thoughts on this, and may have to request a refund through paypal.

Good Day DenBarrettSAR, :slight_smile:

Your payment went to the correct company.

Don’t forget that it is now Saturday afternoon in China & HK.
Btw, my email was sent by Chris at Supbeam just before midday their time, so they probably work till midday saturday.

Best Regards,
George