GROUP BUY - XTAR VP2 charger (3.6V/4.2V/4.35V) UPDATE 22 dec price $26.79 coupon received

Thanks for the prices, got your pm.

Is it including shipping and EU plug?

Pm sent

if the price he told me is correct - it is 35% above what is listed at another known shop…

What shop is that max?

Xtar VC2 for $ 21,49 @ banggood (non aff)

That’s a VC2, not VP2. I spent all of yesterday looking for a VP2, the best I found was $31 refurbished.

I think the price is good, but I don’t want to wait for shipping from china.

oooh - my bad !

sorry for that mixup… :frowning:

Good Day Beej,

You should answer re our increasing concern(s) about You.

If You are a dealer &/or represent a dealer, You MUST post your offers/promos in:

"Commercial Sellers' Spot"

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/marketplace/commercial

Otherwise, VERY LIKELY You will be marked as a Spammer, & banned from BLF.

So Please answer this question:

Are You a Dealer/Seller, &/or represent a Dealer/Seller, or?

Thank You very much,

George

[quote=keengeorge]

Good Day Beej,

You should answer re our increasing concern(s) about You.

If You are a dealer &/or represent a dealer, You MUST post your offers/promos in:

“Commercial Sellers’ Spot”

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/marketplace/commercial

Otherwise, VERY LIKELY You will be marked as a Spammer, & banned from BLF.

So Please answer this question:

Are You a Dealer/Seller, &/or represent a Dealer/Seller, or?

Thank You very much,

George

[/quote
This is a very good question and you should clarify your position first!

Hi everyone!

I don`t represent a company.

I am a private person who wants to buy a charger with a maximum discount, because I am from Russia and the ruble depreciated strongly (by 65% from last year).
So I made a request for group buying in a few Chinese shops. Then chose the best offer and announced it on this forum.

If there is a lot of wishing, the shop will give a special discount coupon and each will order his charger at a bargain price.

Why am i spammer? Because I found a good offer for the price?

New info in the first message.

Good Day Beej,

What 12V Power Supply do they come with?
Is it 110V only, or?

Thank You,
Roberta

Is international shipping included in the price.If so put me down for one.

roberta, Package Contents: 1 x Battery Charger, 1 x US Adapter, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x Car Charger
gehrmo, international shipping included

I’m always suspicious of people who join a forum just to offer membres a good deal. And besides, $29 isn’t cheap for GearBest. It is just in part with other coupon offers GB provides from time to time. This is simply another disguised sale by GB in my opinion.

May be. But $26.79 (if more 31) is the lowest price I could find.

If you know a coupon discount or any other offer where we can get the VP2 for 29$ or less tell us and we will all save time.

I was looking for this details a few days ago because I was going to buy the VP2 and is US adapter but 110 to 240V compatible, so if you are in Europe you just buy a cheap adapter (US to EU or US to UK) and you can use it.

Yeah… I asked beej to check if they can get EU version for some of us :slight_smile:

Do not use these crappy plug adapters, they are downright dangerous. The insulation is just a joke, you could touch 230V mains plugging in or if it looses itself up a little. Plugging out is like russian roulette too. If you never heard about it, it’s likely because those who had an accident might can’t talk anymore. Imagine your child play with it, just not worth it. Put that thing away and get a new power adapter from a trusted EU seller. They are only like 5€.

Also 120V mains does only require 2500V safty insulation between AC/DC, whereas 230V requires 5000V for spike voltage. Many 120V will fail theese tests and therefore are unusable in 230V power grids. If a spike comes up you’ll likely see mains voltage one DC output.