groupbuy (ALIVE) NEW Lumintop Tool AA

specs

… nope, not a fan. I was hoping for a moonlight-ish mode like the AAA Tool (both regular and CRI) has; that low mode is so bright it practically overlaps with mid in any battery that isn’t 14500.

Not in for the GB, Martin. Sorry.

What emitter was used for run times and output measurement?

XP-L afaik

I’m out

120 lumen out of an Eneloop is kind of old-fashioned. If it is cheap enough and has a 17mm driver I’m interested in using it as a host. :slight_smile:

I was thinking about that, as the host is quite nice! Which would be a good LED and a good driver to mod it?
(I have 1 left bought from Rey, like the ones of ReyLight)

Meanwhile, I’ll decide if I’ll take this deal or not, also depending on the price :money_mouth_face:

Very disappointing specs

Same as the smaller one.

Interested dependent on price and neutral white option.

I’m definitely interested

Interested. :slight_smile:

What are the LED options?

Interesting!
I have a strong feeling that this will be one of favorable host for modding.

I’m still intrested in.
I have a bounch of tools (aaa size) and all of them is perfect.
I think, the runtimes and the outputs are both okay, and the plus magnetic tailcap is a grat feature.
If sy dont like it, and only see the cons of it, plese make a better one in the same price and quality, what everyone likes, and let me know where can i buy it.
Thanks. :wink:

Same 550 lumens that the tool AAA?
Im intrested.

Interested

Interested now that I have seen the BG price…

Not a huge output, but runtime looks good.

at lumintop HQ
boss:We need new flashlight, i want an EDC light
staff:i got this, we will make a bigger version of our lumintool aaa and it will use AA battery, :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, the Tool is a great light by all standards. If only they hadn’t ruined the Low mode…