groupbuy: nitecore EC4S (active 24/7 - end date added)

thanks guys! :slight_smile:

answered a lot PMs

thanks for your trust guys!

could I get a pm with info also, please?

Could I get the info too.
Thanks

Please PM the price, and thank you.

done!

btw: the ā€œother shopā€ is 4 % cheaper!
read the shop-rating threads and decide where to order! :wink:

just do me a favor:
post here if you bought there and why (price / service / whatever) :slight_smile:
i need arguments for my next groupbuys or want to see if banggood can make mistakes from the past not happen again.

Ordered. Didnā€™t order from the other shop because of their slow shipping lately.

Please PM the price, and thank you :party:

Thanks!

but not to boil bad blood i really want only to know what i and banggood can do better for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot. I ordered through your affiliate link.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna order anything from Gearworst any soon. I have three outstanding orders, each one shipped over a month ago. No sign of any of them. I have gotten lots of BG shipments a little over 2 weeks from shipping.

I ordered through the other site. Main reason was because of the cheaper price. Although the shipping is a bit faster on BG Iā€™m in no rush to get my items.

Iā€™ve ordered a few times from the other site and have received all orders. You only ever hear about the orders that are messed up and rarely anything about orders that were received quickly (btw HKequiment is the fastest damn shipper I have ever seen, received several items under a week from HK to USA. AMAZING!!!) Even if the other sites have twice the # of messed up orders as BG, with the volume of orders youā€™re talking about a failure rate of like 0.0001 vs 0.0002 (assuming BG messes up 1 out of 1000 orders). I can live with that.

On the topic of how to BG can improve over itā€™s competitors - allow points to be used on flash deals and ā€œunbeatableā€ prices. Thereā€™s no incentive for me to shop at BG and accumulate points if thereā€™s no opportunity to use those points (Cuz I wouldnā€™t buy at full price).

Ordered, and thank you for putting this buy together.

good points! - thank you :slight_smile:

and i fully agree to the awesome speed of HKE :wink:

I was planning on passing on this one but the beamshots look great. Please PM the details, you rat fink budget buster.

PM Please

Please PM the price, and thank you.

done!

UPDATE great news

Neal confirmed that the code is
available until 15th November 2015 - 24/7
so you can order when you want :wink:

and by the end of October the light can be ordered from US and UK warehouse ļ»æwith a small priceupgrade!

I ordered with BG as I do not believe that 4% savings are worth the trouble with the competitor.
However, the original BG offer was 7% higher (11% in total) and that would have exceeded my limit!
Again, great BG service is worth it (this includes you, Martin, and Neal!) but it is a thin lineā€¦

Ordered, thanks. There's no US warehouse showing for me, though.

Ordered, thanks!

Gearbest might have better price with their flash sale, but banggood is a better shopping experience overall.