groupbuy: nitecore TM16GT available again

Interesting questionā€¦ assuming around 3v minimum each cell and 4.2 max if they are in series, 12-16v? I have no clue what it is though.

It would be very useful as a car spotlight or for farm use on a tractor if someone could figure out how to run such a setup/figure out if itā€™s safe to do so for the light.

I think more of the problem is getting the power supply to the flashlight unless you were to leave the tail cap open or take the head off (if you can) but it will build heat quickly without all the heat transferring to the battery tube. Maybe make some sort of custom tail-cap from plastic with the power leads accessible. you could use something like these with wire jumped from positive to negative within to create a ā€œfakeā€ battery to insert into the battery holder and then supply the ends of them with power somehow so you wouldnā€™t have to modify your light permanently. Of course it wonā€™t be waterproof and quality depends on how good you are at custom making things :stuck_out_tongue: The tm16 (first model) appears to have the 4 cells in series after some research so who knowsā€¦ anything is possible I suppose. Iā€™d love a 3D printer for things like this. Print a tail-cap with matching thread pitch and depth and access to power externally, of course itā€™s plastic but it would work.

30Q button top look good! :slight_smile:

need to see which price and quantities are offered

Impatiantly waiting for those :slight_smile:

they will not be cheap i am afraid (since the flat have been offered around 5 usd and adding a button top must raise the price)

but that cells should be great also for lights like M43 and alot other soupcans with cobtact ring on the positive end :slight_smile:

i made a interrest list:

Can I get a PM with the info please.

|( Now Iā€™m informed by CS that I would have to pay 26$ more for expedited shipping because my address is classified as rural. My order was supposed to be sent already. This is bullshit, there was no mention of possible extra fees when choosing the shipping method. |(

Iā€™d be interested in how many total flashlights this group buy has gottenā€¦ Towards the end you should try to get a number from Neal. Thatā€™s a lot of money if you add it up. People are still posting asking for details here

@ JH
please pm me your order number
i ask neal to look into that.

I was only able to grab this quick picture from my phone last night at about midnight. I'll try to get a couple more in the next few days. This light is a beast! I really like the two button arrangement, one for power and the other for mode selection. When you shut it off the led's dim until they are off, kinda cool looking. I can tell you this, this things lit up my neighbors house like a police helicopter light. Unbelievable! I definitely need to get a charger that will charge 4 batteries at a time. Preferably at 1 amp each. it took almost 12 hours for my Nitecore I2 charger to charge 4 3400 Keeppower cells.

looks sweet 8)

Mine is on the way, too, as is stated but I' m wondering why Nitecore didn' t push the power for the xp-l hi a little bit more!?? I think there were potential for at least 4500 lumens without melting the whole light after 5 minutes! ...

Maybe there will be some sort of resistor mod in the future for those willing. Iā€™ve never modded myself but Iā€™m sure plenty of people have the know how on here to make quick work of it.

Member Mitko (? ) said he moded the TM16, maybe we should ask him what he didā€¦

Iā€™m interested if still available
What are the details

Thanks

Thanks Martin
I just placed an order

If Iā€™m not too late, I would appreciate details on this deal.
Thanks!

Is it everything that was promised?

If still open, Iā€™d appreciate a PM.

Thanks