groupbuy: nitecore TM16GT available again

Please PM info.
Thanks!

just got an email also saying shipped. can't wait to see the monster. hope

i won't be disappointed.

Yahhhh budddddy!
Seller came through as promised in a few posts back!
Ordered 1/7 @ 20:20, shipped 1/14@ 1:54
Excellent!! _
Can’t wait

AND
Many thanks to M4dM4x for putting this all together. You’re the man!
Much obliged!!!

Shipped yesterday! :bigsmile:

Shipped. Thank you Martin. :slight_smile:

Ordered! Hopefully it’ll ship soon.

Ordered yesterday with expedited shipping, got shipping notice this morning, but no tracking number…

Interested

Can I please have price and code!

My light just hit L.A., I’ll probably receive it tommorow! That was fast; what a great group buy this has been Martin!! Thanks again.

Mine just left China. Will it need button top batts? Protected or unprotected? Any recommendations?? Thanks!!!

Interested, please PM the info. Thanks.

How does it compare to the Acebeam K60?

I’m interested too. Please PM details .

Just a little heads up, mountain electronics has over a hundred button top 30q’s. Just ordered 4.

whats the price?

It was around six and change not a bad price

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=542&search=30q

I got the “Priority Direct Mail” shipping - does this still take 30+ days to the US? It took that long for my A6 order. Guess I should have upgraded.

I’d love to run 30Q’s but I don’t think using magnets to extend the length is the greatest thing. I think I’m going to order protected 18650GA’s.

What we know for sure :

TM16GT will have a much smaller hotspot, it is smaller than the TK75 wich itself is much smaller than the K60

What remains to be seen:

It should theoretically have twice the throw but early report on CPF mention a throw equal to the TK75 (same ballpark as K60), only proper testing with fresh batteries will tell.

Just got the email saying it has been shipped! Hopefully it’ll show up soon. Thanks again M4d M4x for getting this deal for everyone!