Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

I can't find the tracking # anywhere on their site in the orders. I only found it in the shipped email. Think the min to get free tracking is $40, so if you ordered 2 you should get tracking free.

Wait two days more…

found mine in email. Preety inconvinient not showing tracking numbers in order tab at their site.

They even have a “Track your shipment” button

Yeah, it is like phrase “no more tears” on shampoo.

Found my tracking numbers in my email as well, none of them work.

I drove through a torrential downpour to pick up my X3 from the PO. Dissapointed with the QC.

The machined fins on the head are a bit sharp. 7 of the machined portions in the fins are jagged and rough. A small scratch on the tailcap. The reflector has a jagged edge around where it contacts the centering ring. I can deal with those issues, they aren’t that big a deal.

But, there is also a gash in the tailcap that goes all the way to aluminum, and some material is relocated. :frowning:

The 3AA carrier is also unusable. Any movement causes a disconnect and subsequent mode change.

They also sent the wrong O-rings for a 26650 and/or the 18650 plastic spacer.

I haven’t disassembled it yet. Tbh I’m a bit scared of what I’ll find.

We need a comparison between this one and the IOS one. Is it really $15-$20 worth of difference?

At least from the specs with IOS version you will get better battery carrier, AR lens and driver with qlite firmware.

I received mine today and haven’t had a chance to do anything with it other than unpack it and make sure it fires up.

The 18650 battery adapter plus a (loose) red and black O-ring were in a small ziploc bag that was taped to the white box that the light was in.

Jim

EDIT:

Here’re some pics of what I got - the pieces (see question about the last pic below?):

The battery carrier:

Ok, anyone know what is up with the spring? Is it suppose to be loose like this?

OMG, this ain't sound'n good for sure... It looks like they realized the stock spring on a Qlite just won't clear the retainer ring, so they stuck a spring on top of the stock one... Ouch! on so many fronts... I'm really loving Hank a whole lot more right now...

Maybe when copper spring is removed, protected button top will be able to reach Qlite’s spring?

:face_with_monocle:

Mine is soldered on. It’s a bit blurry, but it looks like an attempt or several were made on yours. More QC issues it seems. :confused:

Got mine today. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
The mpcb not epoxied on. they are using some greyish thermal compound. A 26650 (button top) fits BUT, SO LOOSE! probably 3mm on each side of extra space for battery to fly around. Trying to take out driver at the moment. Stuck in really tight.

Can someone confirm what driver this light is using? At first, it had strobe and SoS, then I have no idea what i did…. but now there is only Low,med, high. (which is great! ;D)

OHHHHHH thanks man! Btw, there are no screws to lock on mpcb, and there is still the hole TomE showed in his post.

When you switch to low, let it blink, turn off for a minute, turn back on and you will be in the other mode. Got my 2 today, they are flawless except for 1 driver spring is a little crooked. Quick shipping and a steal for $25, very well made, very nice threads, machining, and anodizing.

Sorry about the blurriness. There’s a “dab” of solder on one side of the qlite spring that’s just barely hanging on. When I said “loose” I meant loose, i.e., I can move that spring that’s at an angle. I think you’re right about them trying to solder the one spring to the other, but they kind of missed on this one.

`is the driver supposed to make a super high pitched whine? It only makes this noise at med/low High is fine…. ): annoying!!