Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

Let us know how that chip stacking turns out, this light is begging for some more chips :smiley:

My MPCB is being held down by screws, yours isnā€™t?

No screws holding mine. Mine looks like the pic in post #436 above.

Neither one that Iā€™ve received has screws.

Hi likevvii

Iā€™m sorry for this and if the light is truly broken or have some malfunctions on the light, we will ship you another one, so if you donā€™t mind please PM me your shipping info so I can do something for you :slight_smile:

Added 4x 350mA and pumped up it up to 4A. Together with copper wick on switchā€™s spring.

Yes, the switch is a piece of junk. The light seems to be pretty well made except the AA carrier and the switch. My switch was flaky at first and then it crapped out altogether.

I like ZY-T08 switch feel. Tactility improves when I replaced it with green GITD button.

Iā€™ll just reorder as support is being offered.

lolā€¦ I am already talking to support for a few days (they check messages once per 24 hours) about my Head and body tube threads being permanently stuck. I am still in the process of asking for only the Head and tube replacement, no reflector,bezel,driver,etc.

I was going to re-submit but found they just ignored my cancel and declared it shipped! LOL, oh well hope the lottery is good to me, but now plan to mod it before give away. Your threads are stuck? You did not lube them? This thread will need to start a second ā€œmy gearbest support outcomeā€ topic or such for those that received seconds and need parts. Glad to see many have had no problems other than small imperfections.

cheers

The support is good, but the delay between the messages is horrific. Sometimes it takes 2 days for them to respond to me ): If you ever ask for support, tell them as much as you can and let them know as much as possible or else it might take more than a week or two just to solve a problem!

Newb here,
Quick question, which light is better in your opinion, the x3 or sr51?
I noticed that both are available for group buys and I really want both but the wifey may get perturbedā€¦.lol

They are sending me another light, no charge as the item i got looked like a QC nightmare.

I paid extra for expedited shipping and I still havenā€™t got mine yet, havenā€™t even received a tracking number.

IMO SR51 is a superior light in basically every way, but it is also double the price. SR51 will throw further, has better build quality, better reflector, better switch, better glass, better uiā€¦ The X3 is smaller and has more battery options.

Buy yourself the SR51.

Buy your wife the X3.

While I donā€™t have an SR51, the X3 also does have a newer emitter.

The SR51 in the groupbuy uses XML2 just like the X3.

I like that option bestā€¦ā€¦lol
Thanks guys!