Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

Hi downlinx,

Could you please PM me your order number ? I will help you to check about it and if you could also PM a picture which can prove what you have received is a wrong light.
Sorry for the mistake :frowning:

No worries already taken care thanks for the care.

Hi BIGBLOCKMOPAR

Could you please PM me your order number ? I will check the informations for you and I will help you to solve the problem.
Sorry for that :frowning:

I received my 3rd unit. Unlike the first 2 units, this unit was missing a black oring for the 18650 spacer and it was also missing the AA carrier. It also has a dented tailcap.

please report all problems to CSgearbestā€¦

Received the 3rd and 4th today, excellent like the first two.

When does the code expire?

cant find a date mentioned in my mailsā€¦

but i wouldnt wait until next monthā€¦ :smiley:

Mine has a bad switch as well. I havenā€™t had the time to disassemble it yet. Mine also has a copper MCPCB.

I kinda modded mine a bitā€¦

some inside pixā€¦

I got 2 already, can't decide if I "need" any more.

I tested the tailcap current on mineā€¦ 2.4A with a standard cell, 2.6A with a KK, 2.8A with a VTC5.

Was the higher quality aa battery carrier ever made available by gearbest?

Still on?
If I order more than 1 light, can I order them together and use the 1 code, or do I have to order each light separately?
Thanks

please pm CSgearbest directly

the month end is near and i dont know how long the gb is on

Did you guys typically see ~1 day response time from Gearbest CS? They got back to me the night of my contacting them, now 4 days after I replied back with the requested order # I havenā€™t received a response? My tailcap switch crapped out on me as well, in addition to the many QC issues on my X3ā€¦ Paypal deadline is coming up in 10 or so daysā€¦

I pmed them this morn( 3-4 hrs ago) no response as yetā€¦

Sorry for my mistake and have PMed to solve the issue, sometimes it may be a little late or CS make a mistake to leak your reply Iā€™m really sorry for that and Iā€™ll try to avoid the mistake :( Really sorry guys :(

Pmed already to solve your issue, you can check your PM dear friend :_(

so, where can I get replacement switch? I newer saw one so small!