Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

like to see an extension tube for buck driver options.

Dear, I’m sorry, but we just can only ensure the first 50 orders be shipped out in the 5 days working week. Because there are so many orders after 50, so that we need some more time to restock the products, please understand, and I’m really sorry to bring you so much trouble. Could you please PM me with your order number if you don’t mind, so I can check it for you, hope you can have a nice day!

Dear, I’m really sorry that we have brought so much trouble for you, hope the second one can arrive in time. If there are still problems please be free to PM me at any time with your order number or contact our customer service on GearBest.com.

This looks like a nice light for the price, but it says on gearbest that it doesn’t have memory, so how do the modes work? High->med>low? How do you switch between groups?

Might have to hold out for those improved AA carriers since that’s what I want to use with it.

To switch mode group: switch to low mode and wait for 5 seconds. As soon as you notice a quick blink, half press the power switch and mode group is then toggled.

It does have memory, but the switch is so finicky that you can never really trust it to start in the mode you left it.

Well I haven’t received the XinTD X3 I ordered last 01 July 2014 yet. I hope it wasn’t lost somewhere while in transit because I’ve been longing to get it for the last eighty five days. :~

Hi Nightbird95,

I’m sorry about this, do you mind PM me with the order number, so I can check it for you!

Best Regards,
GearBest.com.

PM sent Gearbest.

Thank you for the fast response! :slight_smile:

Battery carrier listed!

GREATTTTTT

edit: now waiting for a response to my Wholesale inquiry ;)

But the price shows

$3.72

but at the checkout it shows $4.58.

Yes…

and it says parallel instead of series…

I informed Dora to fix that

Can you directly ask for a coupon code? ;)

When I see that they were listed at $3.72, I hope we can get them for a bit less.

I know they are probably worth every cent of it.. but it can`t harm to ask.

thanks

Yeah, the X3 prices also show expired.

I will ask… :wink:

Thanks...

http://www.gearbest.com/diy-parts-and-tools/pp_89760.html

did you see the newly added video..?

please watch it at 12 seconds... something goes wrong there.... or am I mistaken?

Lol, contact plate came off at 0:33.